Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Searching for diamonds!

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Hey~searching for diamonds, 32 specifically. I just need to know who has them and how much :)

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
You can buy diamonds in Tahkul-rimtar. One diamond block is 1350 radiants and we got 6 left in store :D It's a chest shop

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
You can buy diamonds in Tahkul-rimtar. One diamond block is 1350 radiants and we got 6 left in store :D It's a chest shop
I got them all earlier, but thanks! :D if I ever need them again, I'll stop there!

Boulderpaul

Lord of Westray
Hey~searching for diamonds, 32 specifically. I just need to know who has them and how much :)
You are more than welcome to peruse my Market Stall in the lower market area of Port Silver (the big stall at the end) or just give me a poke when you see me ingame. I have plenty of stock so if anyone else requires diamonds or anything else, come and take a look or ask :)

- Boulder

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Good
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
You are more than welcome to peruse my Market Stall in the lower market area of Port Silver (the big stall at the end) or just give me a poke when you see me ingame. I have plenty of stock so if anyone else requires diamonds or anything else, come and take a look or ask :)

- Boulder
That's where I got them from, thanks :)