Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeeaaaan whitelist app [Accepted - Jase]

Linec

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?
Seeeaaaan

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
GMT +9

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
playing using information gathered outside the RP such as information acquired from outside sources
forcing your characters actions so that the other person can't have a chance to stop it

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?
Im currently a student who just entered college I"m very regretting my school choice. As i have nothing to do due to the situation i have used many time in minecraft and just decided to try out a non-toxic server with heavy roleplay. I can play the violin yippee.

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
I searched a minecraft dynmapserver i don't know why this appeared

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
About Your Character!
This section is about the character you intend to use once you join the server.We ask that new players follow these guidelines during this portion of the application:
  • Characters begin with basic skills and gear. No advanced armor or weaponry. Skills and abilities are appropriate to a novice level. Skills should be learned through roleplay, not through backstory.
  • Characters fit the lore. If you choose to play as a Moor Elf, for example, we expect appearance and details to be fitting with base lore.
  • Characters cannot use magic in any way. The test itself should not mention magic either. HollowWorld uses a restricted magic system and it is only accessible to those who find and learn from a teacher in-game.
  • Tests should not be violent. No murder, killing, death, torture. In the past, 8 out of 10 applications featured characters fighting off bandits or slaying passersby. We don't want to see how well you can script a fight scene. We want to see how well you can tell a story, how well you can roleplay.
  • Be creative and be original. Do not use tests/characters whose home villages were burned, parents murdered, and then set off to be an orphan assassin. It has been done before. Please don't do it again.
  • Written portion of the test is required to be a 400 word minimum. If the test doesn't meet the minimum, Staff may ask you to extend the test before the application is considered.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Character Name:
Leo Hadrios

Character Age:

Character Race:
Human -Soolera

Appearance:
brown hair black eyes brownish skin (i should change my skin)

Written Test!

Leo has always known it. That the elves are demons hiding under a beautiful mask. That the dwarves were minions of the devils that reside in the deepest of the nether. That the halflings were remnants of the evil fairies that were burned by the holy fire. He has known it, all by himself from the start.

"hey there, Hey!"

A angry elf was shouting at Leo in front of the counter.

"Ye yes?"

"how! much! is! the! lamp!"

"40 umm no 50 yes ,sir it's, 50"

"pay your attention little boy"

The elf threw the money on the counter and stepped out of the store loudly.

'Look at that attitude! They will all be punished when i get chosen by god! '

"Leo! go up stairs and give me the blue box you know, with the golden decorations"

A woman with a blue and golden dress, her wrinkles showed her age but the lady's aurora made anyone looking at her see her as a new bride.

"Ugh mom! I working!"

"I know you are not paying attention"

"Go up the attic and carry the box we're leaving"

"What? again? I don't want to travel that sandy desert!"

"I was just like you when i was young i didn't like all those journeys but you will understand me when you AGE like me, so get the box from the attic"

Leo walked up the stairs slowly and without determination

"Hurry up! your father will be arriving at any time"

"Miss where should i carry the pots?"

A dwarf asked Leo's mother

"Take them to the 3rd wagon it is the only one with a smooth floor"

"Yes miss!"

The dwarf shouted out and walked out the store lightly

This was what Leo hated about his family. Not only his family, but the whole soolera.
How can humanity reside together with non-humans!

"Leo did you find the blue box?"

"I'm going mom!"

Another boring and dusty journey will start again. In the wild lands.
Leo just wanted to settle in a nice village only with humans or maybe worship a god that also knows the true form of the elves and dwarves.

But he was sure of one thing that the caravan life was not a life for him, and that he will flee when the time is right with his money.

"Leo! the chest!"

"I found it, i'm going down"
"wow heavy for a chest this size"
"I wonder what's in it"

Leo opened the chest from pure curiosity, what he saw was a pile of golden coins. The ones that he had only seen at the history books. Carved with the faces of the old empeors.
"This would be enough for my plan!"

"But... should i take it? mother always kept this chest in the most secret places, and carried it always only by herself"

Leo suddenly had a flashback of all the elves he met during his short life.

"Sorry mom"

After some time, bewildered that his son isn't coming back the mother climbed to the 2nd floor.

Only to sea the chest raided, the window opened, and his son running away into the desert.

She made a sad smile and messaged his son one last goodbye

"Live your life Leo"

The blue chest was always locked, but not today.
My notebook says this is 400 but i really don't know.
Grammer is messed up a bit ;(

Last edited:

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Hey mate,
  • Your metagaming and power gaming definition is not quite right. Please define them separately. You can find the server definitions [here].
  • Your written test itself is also a little short. Please extend it to 400 words. (It is currently at 315 words).
Let me know when you have done this and I will take another look at it!

Linec

Villager
Hey mate,
  • Your metagaming and power gaming definition is not quite right. Please define them separately. You can find the server definitions [here].
  • Your written test itself is also a little short. Please extend it to 400 words. (It is currently at 315 words).
Let me know when you have done this and I will take another look at it!
finished please check when ur free :)

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.