Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Adventurers

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
==========================================================

The Dwarflord of Dwardun seeks adventurers, scholars and warriors alike to
assist in the finding and reclaiming of lost Dwarfholds and Dwarven relics.
Treasure-hunters and Mercenaries need not seek him out, for the rewards of
these expeditions shall not be in a share of the plunder but rather the coin and
loyalty of the Dwargar. This may be subject to change at the will of the Dwarf
-lord at a case by case basis.
Those interested should send word to Dwardun to meet with the Dwarflord and
present their skills accordingly.

-

Sygyt Kristoff Dwain Stoneshield of the Clan Frostpeak

==========================================================​

ZeroOrgan

Lord of Altera
Ruckus looked upon the notice with squinting, dark-circled eyes. Adventuring into the underground abyss in the search of long-lost Dwarven fortresses, in hope of reclaiming Dwarven lands and rebuilding their society? Free of the monetary influence that might draw bounty hunters, sell swords, and other people that would be clearly searching for his head? It was not a bad prospect for the farmer. He had been to worse, more hellish places for no reward at all, and at least with this he might be able to gain some protection from his many assailants with this Dwarflord's favor. . . It was certainly a better pitch than the horrid nightmares and horrible wounds he had gained within the Hellscape, or the other such terrors he had been unable to forget while spider-hunting. . .He tore the notice down from the board, and made for his homestead upon Astrum. Producing a quill and parchment from his farmstead office, and wrote thusly in inelegant, but legible handwriting.

Dear Sygyt Kristoff Dwain Stoneshield of the Clan Frostpeak

I have seen your notice seeking adventurers to explore the deep ungrounds, and reclaim the lost fortresses and homelands of your people. I think it is a noble cause, and it would be one worth applying my skills as a warrior for. I could write about my many experiences in battle upon this letter, but I feel like it may be more appropriate to show them in person. May there be a time and place for me to as such?

From,
Ruckus of Astrum

tobographic

Lord of Altera
tobographic
tobographic
A letter would come to the dwarflord, addressed only by the letter 'Q.' Upon its opening, it would be found that the letter was from a girl named Therese! Its note was brief:

We are all seeking to reclaim that which is ours, in some way or other.

If it is help in this matter you require, speak so and heed, for I shall be at your side.

Therese

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
An elven child finds this poster and goes to ask her mom if she can hunt for treasure with the dwarf lord!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
To the Dwarflord of Dwardun,

If you seek a healer, seek no furthur. My name is Alyssa and I'm capable of helping in various fields with my healing abilities and offer you help in searching for lost treasures. I may also have an aquaintance that's rather good in investigations through narrow and crowded places. We're both capable with our weapons. Merely ask for coin and the chance of experience in return.

Ithildran of the Forests

Moosh

Lord of Altera
Hero
Pronouns
He/Him
Mooshroommanic
Mooshroommanic
Hero
Dear Kristoff,

I am glad you did not choose to stay in hell so that you may embark on this quest. I would be happy to accompany you as to both document the findings of this search and gain favor with the Dwargar. I fear aspects of my life has caused the loyalty you speak of to be something I not only am seeking out for personal enlightenment, but personal safety as well. Please send a missive to Ashstadt upon your reply.

-Adda Horym

TheChibiKiwi

Loyal Servant of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
He/Him, She/Her, They/Them
TheChibiKiwi
TheChibiKiwi
Villager
*The below is in the writing of a 13 year old, it would be sloppy but readable*

Dear, Sygyt Kristoff Dwain Stoneshield of the Clan Frostpeak

My name is Lerina. I am a 13 year old elf who would like to hunt treasure with you. I have the backing of my parent to do so. I am not well versed in combat but excel for my age in many areas. I am hard working and wish to serve you on this quest in anyway you need! I hope we can meet in person to discuss this.

- Lerina of Frostlight

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend
Crow sends a letter, bearing his usual, neat handwriting in a cursive script and black ink. The letter is sealed with a black wax seal, a crow logo pressed into it.

“Kristoff,

Your call for adventurers piques my interest, and I’d be happy to lend a hand. I await a response eagerly.

Regards,

Asero Crow”