Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Local Industry

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Word spreads that the Storm's Landing Guard seeks to bolster its armory in these uncertain times. Local shoppes and artisans are to be used in order to keep the Landing's coin within the Landing.

OOC:
If you're active within the crafting plugin and live in SL and are interested in taking commission, post below. We're paying OOC and need weaponry and armor and think everyone interested deserves a shot at getting some dosh.​

Mongoose

Lord of Altera
Once I'm back and the Grandfathering stuff has happened, Ronak'll smith stuff for the Guard. Cheap too, considering he's one

MercurySteve

Lord of Altera
Patron
Pronouns
He/Him
Mercury_Steve
Mercury_Steve
Patron
My character, Malark, is just getting in to bladesmithing. Not done much but he is happy to exclusively sell em to the guard as he gets better ^^

Gloonkey

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
He/Him
Alfonso is making and selling weapons. I'm sure something could be worked out with Storm's Landing's guards

Retro

Lord of Altera
Patron
Retired Staff
Retro_hagrid
Retro_hagrid
Patron
[UE] will do armors and other tailory products.