Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seeking Work and Permanent Accommodation

LightTwig

Lord of Altera
To the various landowners and employers of Altera,

I, Percy J Newborough, have remained in temporary living conditions for too long, and so I now seek employment and permanent housing. I am a proficient cook, tailor, and diplomat, making me a welcome addition to any court of nobility, or municipal place of gathering such as a tavern or city hall.

Should you be able to offer housing, and a career, or at least the former, please contact me by leaving a letter with the men of the Crossroads, and it shall reach me.

(Just leave a letter-formated reply to this thread)

Thank you for considering me,

Yours Faithfully,

Percy J Newborough

Tybalt

Lord of Altera
In reply to Percy J Newborough

Marr offers Housing in their Capital city of Azerport. We are currently looking for people ranging across varies fields of work and I would love to speak with you more on Housing arrangements and hiring in person of you so choose to reply.

Please reply by sending a letter to Azerport and the people there will make sure I receive it.

-Tybalt Rhett-Engem of Marr