Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Sellin' a bit of valuable stuff.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Somewhat valuable, I dunno. Not a huge selection - mostly horse items, an enchanted pickaxe, and music discs.

I'll be selling this stuff through offers and bidding. Highest bid gets it, stuff will be sealed and sold when it starts to slow down with bidding. I'm trying to make some money, if people beat out other people, all the better for me! Here's what I have:

Horse Items:
  • Diamond Horse Armour.
  • Iron Horse Armour.
  • Saddle.
  • Name Tag.
Diamond Pickaxe:
  • Unbreaking III, Efficiency IV, Silk Touch I.
Music Discs:
  • C418 - 13.
  • C418 - 13.
  • C418 - cat.

The account I'm selling this all on is D47DR34M, if you'd rather contact me in game!

Last edited:

I'd be willing to trade property in Tambry for some supplies, if you're interested. That way you could open a shop and still be able to trade, and we get supplies.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I'd be willing to trade property in Tambry for some supplies, if you're interested. That way you could open a shop and still be able to trade, and we get supplies.
I don't have all that much stock, I wouldn't make use of a shop. This was just a little bit of stuff I had laying around that I thought people might want to buy, sorry!