Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming [Semi Private, Violent Hopfully] Reclaiming what was Forgotten

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
This looks like it would be a poster? Is the event public knowledge, even though it is semi-private?

I ask because I would be interested in an RP with Dum'ni and the Order.
I mean it's possible to do so, yeah, but the result may not be satisfactory. Also even though we are going into the Forgotten Frontier, this is no PvP in this event. Mainly PvE if Elz would be willing to throw more zombles at us.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
I mean it's possible to do so, yeah, but the result may not be satisfactory. Also even though we are going into the Forgotten Frontier, this is no PvP in this event. Mainly PvE if Elz would be willing to throw more zombles at us.
We'll see - I am doing this monthly already but there are always stragglers.

ToastySpam

Chairman of the Procrastination Committee
Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
Star should be healed IC enough by then, so she'd be up for this!

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Also something to note. The Order would manly accept those that would be willing to donate supplies (tools, materials, ect) ICly. If things go well during this event, then I may have other events that people can partake in. I'm not trying to exclude anyone here, it's just that, being the first event I've ever hosted, I don't want to have to worry about a buttload of people.

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
If healed by then, Star would be able to bring rope, a jar of glowstone as well as a torch, her own skills in combat, a horse, and general materials used to set up camp for herself that could be shared.

Not sure if that's enough, so combined with the fact that I may or may not be able to make it to this (probably can) I could probably be replaced with someone if they make a better offer.

ToastySpam

Legend
ToastySpam
ToastySpam
Legend
If healed by then, Star would be able to bring rope, a jar of glowstone as well as a torch, her own skills in combat, a horse, and general materials used to set up

Not sure if that's enough, so combined with the fact that I may or may not be able to make it to this (probably can) I could probably be replaced with someone if they make a better offer.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Do members of the Order have to register, or are they just expected to attend, and don't need to register on the forums?

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Small List for Kris: Quarried Stone, lumber, salted meat and some fur cloaks (None but the stone are in great quantity)

Lavilethorn

Lord of Altera
Do members of the Order have to register, or are they just expected to attend, and don't need to register on the forums?
Order members do not take up slots. The slots are specifically for those outside of the Order. Members of the Order are expected to partake, but if something comes up and a member cannot partake, then they will be considered on reserves.

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Order members do not take up slots. The slots are specifically for those outside of the Order. Members of the Order are expected to partake, but if something comes up and a member cannot partake, then they will be considered on reserves.
Just wanted to make sure I didn't have to register on the forums before the slots filled or something.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Arianne can donate a fair bit of medical supplies, potions, and her own abilities as a healer for the expedition. As well as some extra clothes and rope. She also has specialized knowledge and experience with Skraag's Touch, if that counts towards anything.

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Also, will this be following the same rules as Elz's event for ooc deaths and such?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
So, just the three on the list can attend, past guild members?