Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Seraph92's Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seraph92

Villager
1. Username: Seraph92
2. Your real name: Ben Gleim
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: USA

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
- I have indeed read the Tome of Citizenship, and I was very impressed at how thorough it was.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
- I love how in depth the roleplay aspect of this server is. I play D&D with a group of friends on a weekly basis, and I am quite used to roleplaying. I am excited to start roleplaying on this server!

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
- My name is Ben Gleim, I ma 19 years old, and have been playing minecraft since it came out. I am just your average gamer type of guy. I mainly play PC games, but occasionally I like to dabble in Zelda for the Wii. All around I am a nice guy, with a high level of tolerance, but I do get worked up sometimes. I currently work as a district technician of the school district in my area. I am a huge RP fan, I play D&D weekly with my friends, and I love it. Being able to immerse myself in a fantasy world, makes life fun. I am here to play some minecraft, get my RP on, and just have fun.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
- I used to have examples of my creations, but they were lost when my laptop caught fire...

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
- I like trains. :p

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
- I agree that such witchcraft and wizardry is not allowed on this server, and that it is a bannable offense.​

Status
Not open for further replies.