Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Ban Appeal [Resolved - Upheld]

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
Hello staff,

Before I start I just want to say thank you to Somnastra and SallyPirate for letting me back on the forums after my frankly appalling behaviour. I myself can't say I would forgive someone in the same position as I after being abused verbally by them, so I respect both of you for giving me a chance and at least partially letting me back into this community. It has been six months since my last appeal. I hope that I have waited long enough.

The first time I was banned was for, via conversation, threatening Michcat, and saying some terrible things about her. After that, I was told not to contact Michcat again, and then did so, although if I recall it was to apologise to her. I was banned, and later I made an appeal. It was declined. Two months later, and I made another appeal- That time it was accepted. And then I came online and within a week I was banned again for powergaming, and being rude to another player ( Darkwolf ).

Michcat
I cannot remember what exactly for, but I was angry for some reason, probably due to school or something along those lines, and when I got back from school I saw the post on the 'possessed' characters. I was excited and jumped straight in, writing an app for Kilrox- I didn't know he was dead. I looked at some applications on the thread for inspiration, and sent it off soon. I was then sent a very kind reply from Mich explaining why I wasn't going to be accepted, and I was angry. It was dumb, stupid and I even threatened her. Mich, I just want to tell you that I am sorry.

Powergaming
I was at the Crossroads Inn, with my character ( Lokhan ). There was a conflict and Lokhan became involved along with another person, against two halflings. One of them shot at me, and, a couple of seconds I moved behind a pillar and said something along the lines of *arrow hits the pillar*. I know this is blatant powergaming, but I said it before and I say it now- It was completely an accident. I didn't see the post until I moved, and I assumed that the halfling had said that as I moved. The halfling ( my brother ) told me I was powergaming. I didn't believe him, and moved to grab his wrist ingame. He dodged multiple times, at which I called TheLivingGhost over to help, and then I stopped the RP after giving up chasing the halfling. I know that powergaming is wrong, and I should have kept more attention to the chat, but I swear on my mother that it was not on purpose.

DarkWolf
Around twenty minutes after the incident above, DarkWolf joined the game. I said "Hey, that's the gay guy!" or something to that nature. The reason I said this is because I had seen him on the forums only and someone's quote had mentioned his sexuality, so I suppose I just linked the two. I immediately regretted it and I think I apologised- I cannot recall. TheLivingGhost started to reprimand me, at which I replied "I should go" and logged off. I want to personally apologise to DarkWolf for being so brash and rude about him.

I think that is all that I did wrong. I also want to mention that I did use my /fly to fly between destinations one or two times, when I was out of emeralds for travelling. I would also like to reassure the staff reading this that I have read the Kings Law and Tome of Citizenship multiple times to make sure I don't mess up in the future.

Thank you for reading my application, whether it is staff for decisions, or people in the future for entertainment. I hope to see everyone back on the server soon.

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
I'm guessing this has been seen, but I want to be sure. Bump just incase- I don't mean to seem impatient or anything like that.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
We have seen it. The consensus was in several parts - first, that you seem to get frustrated or angry quite easily, and you do not handle this well at all. It should be telling that you were banned within a week of your return. This in itself does not bode well. The second part of our discussion was that your contribution to the forums has maintained a negative flavor, which is not indicative of a positive attitude for change. We have been given no indication outside of the appeal that your behavior will actually change, and we suggest that you work on that first, and then you might have an opportunity at another appeal.

I'm declining this until such time that you can demonstrate a positive change in behavior.