Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Server Is Down (please Read)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ducati38

High King
Due to unforeseen circumstances the server is down at the moment. This is an issue that we are aware of and we would thank you all to be patient with us as we attempt to bring the server back up. I am unaware as to why the server has gone down but let me assure you that, assuming everything goes ok, the server will be back up as soon as possible.

whilst i would appreciate everyone may feel it necessary to post on this thread, can i ask that you do this with some form of maturity. non constructive posts which hold no useful purpose other than to complain about the issues we are having with the server will be deleted as soon as seen by the admins and so makes the posts not only a waste of your time, but also the readers time a and the admins time.

Once again i apologize for this issue and assure you we will do everything we can to bring the server back up to working order for you, the users.

-ducati38

Status
Not open for further replies.