Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Silvertread's Ban Appeal [Handled]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
NOTE: To my knowledge Silvertred is banned on the fourms and cannot access it. Therefore, as a friendly person, I offered to copy and paste his ban appeal here. -Firegirl

Dear Hollowworld Staff,

My in game name is Silvertread, and I was banned around New Year or Christmas two years back. I do not know why I was banned, and was given no reason or explanation. I am here to do two things, ask the reason why I was banned and once given the reason, write an apology. I would also like to add that since it has been two years since I left your server, I believe I have strongly changed in the ways of maturity and my roleplay has significantly improved, should either of those have been cause for my ban, I apologize and I am deeply sorry if that is the reason. All I request is to be unbanned on the forums, and to be given a reason for my ban which happened two years ago.

With sincere gratitude,

-Silvertread

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Unfortunately, the reasons for his ban are not something that I can divulge publicly. There was an attempt already to try and communicate with him, but that fell through.

Firegirl

Lord of Altera
Thank you for replying so quickly. I will be on Teamspeak to discuss with you as the reasons.

Thank you,

-Silvertred

Status
Not open for further replies.