Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skin requests because I'm bored...

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Well, yeah, that basically sums it up. I'm bored, and I do skin requests. So here goes my ad:

Have a skin that you like but want more detail? Have a skin that you don't like and want to get one suited for your character? Skin missing personality? Well Wyvern's got the help you need with his new skin requests- Absolutely free! Why free? Well, one because I'm bored, two because I'm nice, and three, I want to give back to the awesome community of Altera!

(I will have screenshots of my work later.. when I figure all this stuff out...)

So order now and you'll get another skin Absolutely free! Thats right, order now and we'll throw in another free skin! (of course I won't that'd be annoying for everybody.) Order now while the pixels last!

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
So basically a tuxedo added? Anything else in specific you'd like, or is that good?
Oh yeah, would you like the tuxedo worn over the pirate belt, or do you want that showing?

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Sure, want it to be black? What color do you think you want?
Also, should I add extra detail to the character? (shading, color variety, ect..)

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Sure, sorry for the delay in the creation of the skin, I was really busy this week. Much more than expected, skin result coming in within the hour.

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Here you go, sorry its late! I've figured out a way to share it to you, but its not allowed on the site that I put it on to do what they call "skin remixes" so you'll need to download it before the admins get to it XD

Wyvern740

Lord of Altera
Thank you so much, I'm glad you like it. I was scared I made the hat badly, I'm not too great at those.. haha. Anyways no problem man, you helped save my life, I owe you infinitely. ;)