Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Skyrim: Alison's Adventure

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
The venture took Serana and Alison to deep, previously lost, places.

Waft with danger.

Nothing compared to the danger Alduin or Mirrak posed.
Harkon, the ancient vampire Lord, was defeated with the very weapon he spent his life searching for.

Another ancient evil crushed and defeated.
It was finally done. Skyrim was safe, once more.

It felt like, to Alison, that every corner of the map had been explored in her adventures.
The museum was practically brimming with artifacts.

Serana needed some time to explore what Alison has taken for granted; a life beyond, to see each corner like she has. Alison felt freedom for the first time; no obligations, just... freedom. The Civil War has been ended, fewer dragons, no more vampire attacks and no further ancients to rise up to claim their sworn legacies.

Yet... the adventure cannot be over.
The Museum curator has many more items for Alison to go far to fetch.

And Alison has always wanted to see the Heart of the Empire.
Cyrodiil.

Whilst I was getting the achievement for unlocking all the vampire skills, I had this happen.

Its really cool to see my childhood game not simply remade in Skyrim, but actually have new quests founded within the lore. This mod is called Beyond Bruma, the first in many mods to expand Skyrim into reaching every corner of Tamriel: the world of Elder Scrolls. Its very, very cool.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend

Alison's adventures were long and thorough. She has been through everything. Perhaps now she may rest in a museum filled with curios she has found along the way~