Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Spiseykurry - ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sneevox

Villager
Hello. I was banned for "Griefing" when I really wasn't griefing at all. Any building I did was for sincere BUILDING purposes. Nothing to the effect of griefing was done. If, in fact, I DID accidentally grief, I am sincerely sorry. Any building I did was permitted by the mayor/member of the town I was building in.
I would like to be unbanned because I really enjoy the atmosphere of this server and waited for a day and a half to be whitelisted... and I don't feel like waiting for another whitelist to some server that is crappy (unlike this one. It was worth the wait.)

Steelcryo

King of the north!
You griefed peoples builds (more than one) and locked some peoples chests that didnt belong to you. Why?

Legion

No Gods, No Masters.
Retired Staff
In skara_Brae near the large skull banner there was a lot of dirt just layed about on top of things. We have this nifty little tool called Hawkeye, and it doesnt lie. It told me it was you. A few minutes later Tantara told me you had joined his town. So clearly you didnt have the intent to build anything for Skara_Brae. Also you locked chests with lockette that did not belong to you. You are also under serious suspicion for using x-ray.
And according to others, that wasnt the only thing you griefed, but it was the only one i got hawkeye on.
(my pc crashed and havnt been able to get it to run minecraft)
Clearly you are an abusive player, you have griefed one thing for certain, youve locked chests not belonging to you.
This ban should stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.