Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Stolas_Owl - Application [Approved - Steel]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stolas

Lord of Altera
I'm back, I think it has been a year haha.. Well I copy-pasted.. here goes.

1. Your Minecraft username: Stolas_Owl

2. Your real name: Stormy

3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male

5. Country:

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Yes, I have.
I'll make sure to re read it before I join for the first time if accepted.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?

a) How do you personally feel about roleplaying both on our server and in general.

I think a Roleplaying servers are great when people do it properly, Ive seen horrible Roleplaying..

b) Yes actually I do, Ive played RPG games and Online MMORPGs but I personaly like TES series.
I aslo used to play dungeon and dragons (lol) and I still have some of my old character sheets ^^
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Well Hello, uhm.. I' Stormy and I have way to much time on my hands.
I love to play video games and Roleplay so Hollo combining the two makes everything fantastic.
I'm home often so I'll be on often and I like to build and create things.. I'm not so much for detail but I can do great if I have some refrence photos.
I like to live in secrecy but if social interaction is needed it can be done (lol) I'm not to good
at social interaction..
Oh and I'm a very nice person, Unless you get on my bad side.
I see no reason to be rude or a jackass to people for no reason..
But can be a little stubborn at times and get into some rough patches.
I really have no more to say.. Other than I like ponies (I hope thats not a bad thing)
Sorry If its not enough Steelcryo.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Yikes sorry, I never thought about saaving my work.. I'm not an amazing builder but I'm not horribly bad.
10. Is there anything else you would like to share with us?

Uhm not really no..
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying, xray texture packs or mods for locating ores) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

When I read this I deleted my CJB mod, I'm clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.