Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [Sun. March 11th] {Public} Sharing Wisdom

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
[ This is now fully IC ]
[Music for feels]

*Posters hang in Storm's Landing, Sanardu, Slyannen, and the larger cities to the north, peaceful towns standing in the south, robed followers would speak The Priestess' words upon the streets, calling out to their fellow followers to bring them together.*

" For too long, the wisdom of our lord has fallen upon deaf ears in this land. The people of this new world follow blindly the doctrine's of their Gods, let it be known that we, the one's who once stood and laid our own eyes upon our Lord's glory stand before you today, to give you new hope.
I have heard the voice of our Master, I have spoken with him, I have heard him speak of his own intentions, of the virtues he wishes to see within his most devout.
Let me take you in, under my wing.. Let me guide you with my wisdom so that we might all stand in the light of our lord's favor.."

"Once, in the old lands, sermons to our Gods were respected! Protected, by the very followers who attend! Now few carry out our lord's will with the TRUE devotion he once had!
Join me in gathering, and I will teach you the way HE wants us to behave! I will teach you, guide you, bring you into the light of his glory!"

"Skraag is forgiving, virtuous.. Patient. Whether you have betrayed his ways, strayed from his divine path or lead others to do so in your wake, come to me. I stand not above you, but beside you, as we all do, humbled by our Lord. Join me in a feast in his honor, and as we eat as brothers and sisters of the same family, I will spin the tale to you of the great voice of our God. I will teach you what he has taught me, so that you too might stand alongside me, and spread this wisdom to those who wish to hear it.
Come to me this 11th of Springrise, an hour before the sun will begin to set."
"Upon the docks of Slyannen, my Embassy is there, look left after you arrive on the boats."

* A depiction of a tall, skeletal being with radiant glowing eyes, a robed figure, and two dark skeletal beings a head taller than the tallest elves at his flanks is at the bottom of every poster. Below, it reads:
" May Wisdom Guide Thee.." *

====================================================

Event Organizer: Priestess Dorothy Plug
Date: Sunday, March 11th

Time: 5:00pm CST / [6pm EST]

Event Description: A feast in the name of Skraag, held with the intention of spreading the wisdom of Skraag's virtues to his followers.
Location: Slyannen Docks [Permission yet to be received, I will update this once the region owner responds]
Public/Private?: Completely Public

NOTE: I have not set a tag for this event [peaceful/moderate/Violent] because I dislike limiting character action in roleplay, the event ICly will be orchestrated peacefully, but should players decide to act otherwise that is up to them to decide how they intend to do so.
In other words, I consent to most things. What I don't consent to is mindlessly coming in just to ruin my event [I.E: Some edgy crazy character with no reason to intervene, running in and smashing the feast table or something that would be considered powergaming or the like.], as long as you handle yourself well ICly I will do my best to retaliate.
Just have fun! And keep everything IC : )

Event Guards:
Syviil Rossu
_______
______
_______
==========================================

Last edited:

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
For any who would like to sign up as armed guard's for this event please say so below, I'll be encouraging those skilled in battle to stand at the table nad protect the Skragglings from harm.

Keep in mind, the event will most likely be difficult to attend if you go to American high school and are near the CST timezone

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
For any who would like to sign up as armed guard's for this event please say so below, I'll be encouraging those skilled in battle to stand at the table nad protect the Skragglings from harm.

Keep in mind, the event will most likely be difficult to attend if you go to American high school and are near the CST timezone
Syviil will be there to guard.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
The date has been set, I will do my absolute very best to be able to hold this event on a weekend so that everyone can attend, and hopefully 5pm is late enough to not conflict with any church-goers.

Please let me know if you would like to attend but can't because of date/time, if there's enough, Ill change it!

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
Unfortunately only 2 people showed up :' ) So Ill most likely do another event like this one around 2 weeks from now or so

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Event was lovely from what I saw. Was looking forward to more attendants but sadly the event-time was triple-booked.

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
yeah, they just kinda booked ontop of it, Ill figure out how to get the event on the calendar next time

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
yeah, they just kinda booked ontop of it, Ill figure out how to get the event on the calendar next time
There should be a button on the right side, just before the OP starts saying 'Thread Tool's, then 'Calender Add' should be there

Sybbyl

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Sybbyl
Sybbyl
Blessed
oh there it is! Thanks Kam

I can have Ben participate in guarding or taking part in the event whenever it starts up again.
Sure! Id greatly appreciate it : D
Im sure that next time the Ignites won't be busy with an event so it wont be as safe : 3