Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Syr Edaren

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
No huge updates, but another new (and better) piece of artwork that I found while snoopin' around online to represent Syr.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Profile has been due a cleaning for a little while. Removed unnecessary/outdated information, edited what needed to be edited, used more fancy words. Also, another new reference picture, but this one is (hopefully) staying. I think Syr really needed a full beard, was grown out in the time he's been gone down to the North.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Photo to match a glorious victory skin update, new sticking nickname, and someone has weaseled their way into being considered a friend.
@ForestRose

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
@Axex bby, I got a little more excited about that player love than I should have. We gotta hook up some RP sometime m8.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Updates to relations, think I got all of the Oren folk. Now supposedly lord of the fortress, as was Gelyk's written will ( ;-; ).