Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

• Greetings Guest, Welcome to our Medieval Roleplaying Server, HollowWorld! We're closing soon. Please enjoy the forums for now!

Syr Edaren

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Very, very, very small update.
If anyone, for any reason, paid attention to the profile, can you point it out?

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Thought I'd just make a quick update to say that I'm not playing Syr right now, but he is definitely not dead.
Hopefully when I manage to get an alt. account he'll return, and even more hopefully with an updated character profile and funstuffs.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Even though he isn't back yet, I've fully updated most of the character profile for anyone interested.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Big big big thank you to @Arken for lending me Arngeir_Brument for Syr, until I can grab my own alt.
"It's good to be back."

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Awww yisss.

You know what time it is?

ULFBERHT TIME.

(If anyone else gets the reference to something other than my character, I salute you.)

-K9

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
Check newest picture in Photos & Artwork (or just my profile picture, but shh) for SALLY CHIBI.

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
No Aloan in relations? :c
Syr thought Aloan was permanently dead/gone for the longest time, and only caught a glance of him back at the Naught Inn. He was surprised, but didn't really think too much of it.
... Would neutral suffice for the god of neutrality Aloan?

Deathmoron

Lord of Altera
Syr thought Aloan was permanently dead/gone for the longest time, and only caught a glance of him back at the Naught Inn. He was surprised, but didn't really think too much of it.
... Would neutral suffice for the god of neutrality Aloan?
Si.