Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tabletop Simulator

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
I bought this and it runs on my garbage computer. I'm excited so much and you guys need to help me form a group. So much stuff. Ermagerd.

Feel free to post ideas, plans, games you want to play, Steam usernames, and all that if you're interested in playing anything.

Exclaimer

Lord of Altera
@Sos You can literally post any card game, board game, tabletop RPG, and if you can find it on Tabletop Simulator's Workshop (Which you probably could), I'll play it.

So far, looking into playing Cards Against Humanity, Superfight, D&D, Magic the Gathering, Munchkin, Pictionary, Stratego, Trivial Pursuit...

There are lots and lots of options.

Sos

Lord of Altera
... so i don't have to use Vassal to play 40k or wfb?
I doubt it... but you have me interested at d&d

Feykronos

Villager
Myself and a few friends have this, it's fantastic! If you have a few people to play with, 'Munchkin' is great fun, 'Kings of Tokyo' too~! :)

Camernater3

Lord of Altera
I would be wary playing me in Magic, I'm the 2nd best at school and I don't even trim my deck... though it may have to do with the fact that only 6 people play~

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Ohhhh this looks interesting. I may buy it. Thanks for showing it!

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
So, I purchased this with the idea of:
- making some cool RPG dungeons and getting my RPG knowledge up
- learn to create my own card games
- and eventually revive the Hollowworld Card Game that I started designing with @cherbert

I was wondering if anyone here had any knowledge when it comes to designing either the RPGs or the Card Games within the simulator?

Chico_genre

Legend of Altera
Herrrrrm dnd and munckin.... sooo tempting ill check it out and get back with yuz

EDIT: K i purchased said simulatar and wouldnt mind playin' with ya'llzzz :D

Steam Name: **[ChICo]**

Last edited:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
I don't have it and probably don't have the money to get it (I'm perpetually broke) but I've seen videos of TTS being used (mostly for Cards Against Humanity) and it shows potential.
Can it actually be used to create your own games though? I mean like a tabletop RPG or something?

EDIT: I'd be interested in joining you, Itzza. RPGs are fun to develop for... hell, even if I myself can't do anything, I'd be willing to help you. Laying down the logic and rules for a game to run by is fun in itself.
Yes, TTS allows you to build your own dungeons and customise how entities interact with each other, I've had a look at video tutorials and, if the worst comes to the worst, I'll try and learn through those, but I learn a lot better being taught by a person whom I can ask questions to and the like.

SpartanDory

Lord of Altera
ive already got it, its a great way to play card games and the likes, such as poker or... more poker

Steam:SpartanDory