Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

TagTeamChampion's Whitelist Application [Accepted - Jase]

TagTeamChampion

Metaiyyehmorphosis Master
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
TagTeamChampion
TagTeamChampion
Legend
The Whitelist Application Form
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username? TagTeamChampion
(UUID is 8b5dd29c-8af1-460b-bbbd-453bf007451c)

2. How old are you?
I'm 21 years old, soon to be 22.

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?
I'm from Scotland; timezone is GMT

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
I have.

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming: Using knowledge you possess OOC to influence or guide decisions you make IRP, when your character has no knowledge of this information.

Powergaming: Using anything and everything at your disposal to force an outcome you might find desirable. Using metagame knowledge, alt accounts working towards the same goal, exploitation of mechanics or glitches or emoting "I swing my sword at your neck and it chops your head off" could all be construed as evidence of powergaming

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server? No, as stated in Section B, Point 7 of the King's Law, Code of Conduct.

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

Hi there! This year has been a big dive into what was unfamiliar territory for me; text based RP. I've been playing DnD on a near weekly basis for close to three years now and I feel I've come along way since starting. Given the free time I found myself with during my furlough period, I joined an RP server after recommendations from a friend. We've moved on from there now, but I hope to continue with the new form of RP I've discovered.

When I'm not playing DnD or otherwise RPing, I'm a big fan of Warhammer; building, converting and painting the different kits is a great way to de-stress (even if my painting isn't the best!). I've six dogs and a pot-bellied pig as family pets. We also have chickens!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Byrne_Nisovin recommended the server to a larger group of us.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, have they settled the ire of Titans and Gods. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through tenacity and reverence. The memories of their trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the stars flicker and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Altera awaits . . .
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Character Name: Ruvan Kegheart

Character Age: 51 years old

Character Race: Dwarven

Appearance: Ruvan stands at 4ft 10, a large barrel chest supporting the rest of his thick, short limbs. His skin is tough and weather-beaten, his face and nose ruddy. Two bottle green eyes peer out from beneath a prominent browline, short red hair atop a squarish head. A similarly coloured, short and neat beard, speckled with white hairs on the edges frames a near permanent friendly smile he wears. His clothing is simple and modest; drab green, blue and brown tunics, with baggy cloth breeches loosely tucked into old leather boots. Simple iron jewelry adorns his fingers and hairs, length permitting.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin: The attached picture should give a rough idea of the skin's appearance; I currently don't have access to my PC at the moment so I'm unable edit it further.

Written Test!

(Ruvan Kegheart played by myself, Byrne Nazari played by Byrne_Nisovin)

*His elbows perched upon the bartop, Ruvan swirled an old dish rag inside a chipped oaken stein, mumbling under his breath in Horgaahn.*

"Bluudeh fing… gerrout yi'goit."

*He cocked his head to the side, turning to see a small Sooleran boy, chicken cradled in the crook of his arm, who had wandered into the rundown tavern. As the stubborn blob of congealed ale landed with a wet smack on the table, Ruvan offered the boy a friendly smile, along with a tried and tested Kegheart greeting.*

"Aaaaiyyyeehhh! How's yerself laddeh? Welcom'tae t'Tulted Whale n'Anchkur Tahproom!"

Even the most enthusiastic of displays couldn't hide the ramshackle state the building was in. The stool Ruvan was perched upon creaked loudly as he shifted round to face the Sooleran.

*The boy runs over to the counter* “Uhm hello Mr Short man… This room smells really good, can I stay here for a bit to avoid the cold…?” *The Boy in blue shivers as he holds his chicken close*

*Ruvan placed the now empty stein on the countertop with a clumsy thud, grabbing his chin comically with his thumb and forefinger, stroking the wispy white hairs at the end of his short red beard.*

"Hrmmmm… aiiyeh well… ah supposin' tha'willnae beahn issue." *He cocked an eye down to the plump rooster.* "Might beh'needin' yer matey there though."

*Cocks his head to the side in confusion* “What do you need Mr Cluckles for, Mr Dwarf.”

*Ruvan leaned in conspiratorially, pointing an index finger right in the face of Mr Cluckles.*

"Aiiiyehhh well good meat is hard tae'come by round these parts… 'nd Mr Cluckles looks like fine eatins'."

Ruvan would struggle to keep this charade up for much longer, but his intuition told him the payoff would be worth it.

*Gives a expression of pure and utter shock* “You can’t eat Mr Cluckles! He is the coolest chicken in all of Queensport!” *His eyes almost water in emotional distress*

*Ruvan let out a bellowing laugh as he ruffled the boys' dark hair with a thick calloused hand*

"Aaiyyehh dinnae worry ah'boot that laddy, ah'm ownleh joshin' ye." *He prodded a thumb into his own breast, tilting the lads face up.* "Name's Ruvan Kegheart. Whit's yers, keeper o'Cluckles?"

*He giggles a bit awkwardly as he rubs his free hand on the back of his neck,* “Uhm I’m Byrne…. Byrne Nazari… Nice to Meet your Mr Kegheart. So you’re not gonna eat cluckles?” *Eyes Ruvan with puppy eyes*

*Ruvan debated maintaining the joke a bit longer, but thought better of it. He picked the lad up, plonking him onto the countertop, careful to avoid the rancid ale littering the surface.*

"How's aboot wi'get yi'nd yer pal fed?" *He gestured to the ramshackle door barely bridging the gap of the interior of the Taproom from the cold Queensport air* "Yi'must be freezin' after troddin'roond in'tha' all day."

*Shuffles himself on the counter to get comfortable. And portrays a large smile as he plops Mr Cluckles down on his lap* “Uhmmm Mr Cluckles really likes chicken… and I like sausage, and bread, bread is so yummy!” *Looks down at the stein Ruvan had been cleaning* “No funny drinks though, Mr Isk says Im too young for that and I trust him alot.”

"Toast! Aaiiyeeeeh! Sausage'n'egg!" *He turns to look the boy in the eye* "Nae funny drinks left ahm'fraid; yer sat next tae t'last o'eet." *Ruvan dramatically sniffed, wiping nonexistent tears from his cheek, before doing a double take towards the lad.* "Whit did'y say Cluckles liked?"

*Nods* “Sausage and Egg sounds great! Oh and Mr Cluckles likes Bread, and sometimes some chicken too! He ate his brother on the journey here! When Mr Capari cooked him up for all of us in the woods” *Gives a large happy confident grin*

*Returns Byrne's seemingly nonchalant grin with a poorly masked horrified expression*
"Aiyehhhh… mehbe we'll just keep him oan t'toast fae now."

"HUVAN! TUVAN! Get yer arses intae action! Wi've ah hungreh laddeh n'hus Cluckles needin' grub!"

*Clapped a hand onto the boys back, giving him another friendly smile.* "Ferst folk'ah t'day aye?"

*Gives a knowing smile and nods not knowing what Ruvan is on about* “Yes, mhm”

Attachments

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

Welcome :)

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.