Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Taking up Jobs that you do not wish to do

Raith

Lord of Altera
Alright, I am offering up my services to take up jobs that you do not wish to do, or are too lazy to do. I should probably list off what I am ranked at in the specific jobs:

• Novice- Building
  • Adept- redstone devices
  • Expert- redstone traps
  • Master- Manual labor
  • Expert- organizing chests
  • Master- farming
  • Adept- excavating
I will be more than happy to do these 7 things for a cheap, reasonable price that we can both agree on. I will mention what is needed from you: patience. I am someone who takes my time depending on the specific Job you have in mind for me. I will put my best effort into the job I am required to do. I do hope to work with many of you fellow Hollow-Worlders in the coming days~ :D

Edit: should mention if you would like to contact me, either the Forums or In Game will work. my IG name is raith7062

Application for the job:

IG name:
specific Job that needs doing:
notes(in case there is something you would like to add):

NOTICE: in case I break anything of yours, you have the right to reduce the pay how you see fit depending on what is broken.

Last edited: