Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming Tambry Market and Brew Faire -August

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Time: Saturday, August 29 2:00 PM EST (7 PM BST/GMT (curse you time zones!)/3:30-4:00 AM [Sorry Guys] UTC+10)

Sorry guys, dropped the ball on July's Faire. But I'm back with August's!

Welcome to the monthly Tambry Craft and Brew Faire. Come to our Faire to buy, sell, and trade anything! Featuring some of the finest brews in all the land and some of the rarest and most valuable items around! Also featuring some of the finest stores the Northern Kingdom has to offer.

This event is both OOC and RP. You can come OOC and just buy/sell stuff if you want.

Are you a buyer? All you have to do is show up! If you would leave a message here letting me know you're coming that would be great!

Are you a seller? Drop a note here saying whether you want to sell brews or stuff and whether you need a stall. All stalls are temporary but are FREE. You will also get a free shopkeeper egg (that you have to take down when the event is over). Don't worry if you can't make it... all you have to do is set up a shop in the square sometime before now and the event and you'll be good to go!

Are you a shopkeeper? Let me know if you'll be online and in Tambry at this time and get your store ready for customers and RP. If you won't be there, we'll still point people to your OOC shops and villager shopkeepers!

IGN:
Are you coming to the event?:
What kind of shop will you make?:

Confirmed Vendors:
Me: Booze

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
IGN: Caprex213
Are you coming to the event?: hell ya budddd
What kind of shop will you make?: IC treasures. Need a stall.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Will be there as the following.
Cooper Hutch, Quill gotten goods book store.
Belra Brawnwall, Fireworks and Explosives
Balatro DeCronus, Poisons and Antidotes
Balatro DeCronus, "Shady vendor"

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
IGN: Rosary_Omen and Violins_Cry
Are you coming to the event?: 99% chance I'll be sleeping. So no :(
What kind of shop will you make?: One general store, one food store.