Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Tdog the 1st - White List Application [Approved - Just]

Tdog the 1st

I think I might like it here
1. Your Minecraft username: SgtTdog0412
2. Your real name: Tyler A. Dodge
3. Age: 19
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenshipor agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?
I have not read it yet, but I intend to as soon as i sumbit this application.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
I enjoy RPG style games and minecraft servers, although I haven't found the right one for me.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.
I enjoy video games, I always have ever since I was little. I remember playing Super Mario World on the Super NIntendo, and also playing the Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for the Nintendo 64. I also enjoy reading as well. My favorite book series of all time is the Inheritance Cycle; consisting of the four books: Eragon, Eldest, Brisingr, and Inheritance. I also enjoyed the Chronicles of Narnia series and the Lord of the Rings series as well. I am also a musician. I play the guitar, and i love classic rock and metal (ie. Iron Maiden and Led Zepplin). I'm also working in both the music and video game industry. I'm writting music and playing guitar for the development of a Role Playing Game. The company I'm working for you've probably never heard of, as they are just starting out. It's known as the Bearded Aliance to those that know of its existance. I'm also the founder and leader of an Xbox Live gaming clan known as Darkest Hour's Fatal Liberation; in short: the Darkest Hour Clan. Our webpage is:
I dont watch much TV, but when I do I'm usually watching anime or Family Guy.
I don't know how i could describe myself any further, so I hope that this is enough for you to get a general idea of who I really am.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.
I'm really sorry, but I dont have any screenshots or videos of my work in Minecraft.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
I'm a natural leader, and I am also very Intelligent. I also think that you you should know that I have a mild form of High Funtioning Autism known as Aspergers Syndrome. For those of you whom understand what this disabillity is and how it affects people, then more power to you, but for those who don't, it is a social cognitive disability of the brain. In short, it affects my social thinking; such as: body language, sarcasm, voice tones, and other social ques. I will never use my disability as an excuse for misbehaviour; for I have integrity and honor, and will always take responsibility for my own actions.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?
I understand, as it is the same with many highly populated Minecraft servers, and I, myself, see that cheating takes the fun out of video games.

12. How did you find out about our server?
I've been trying to find the right Minecraft server for a few months. My goal is to find a simple role playing server with a kind and generous community, that helps one another. My search thus far has been fruitless. So i spent a few hours today (21 January, 2012) Searching on minecraftforum.net for survival servers, in hopes that I would find the right one. I found a thread that had a link to mcserverlist.net and i found this server once there.

13. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)
I will vote as soon as I submit this thread.

Thank you for taking the time to observe my whitelist application, and I hope that you see fit to whitelisting me. Even if you don't, thank you anyways.

Tdog the 1st