Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Teamspeak down for a second day, please fix <3

HarryDvD

Lord of Altera
The teamspeak is down for a second day, I cannot find any thread with information on why it is down, if you can shed some light on this that'd be lovely.

Thank you, Love Harry oxoxoxo

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
Sorry, our license expired, and because of changes in ownership, and losing accounts, we have to create a new account to... well, basically, we're working on it, it'll be back. I'm sorry, have patience. T_T

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
Was wondering about this as well! Thanks for clearing things up

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*does the "it's processing" dance*

NO IDEA HOW LONG THIS TAKES.

We could just bypass the whole damn thing and get a Vent server. They're so much easier. Can have it up like INSTANTLY.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
I vote for anything that's easiest for the people who have to do the work on getting it put up.

mainly because I don't use TS anyways.

Rosary_Omen

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Rosary_Omen
Rosary_Omen
Legend
There's Vent, there's Mumble. Couple of different choices.
I honestly hate mumble, it's clunky and the last time I used it you still couldn't set individual users' volumes. Ventrillo is much better, plus there's neat sneaky keybinds for it. >:] It's easy to manage too, I used to rent one for my Warcraft guild a few years ago.

NiNi

MooCat
Sorry, our license expired, and because of changes in ownership, and losing accounts, we have to create a new account to... well, basically, we're working on it, it'll be back. I'm sorry, have patience. T_T
May I suggest applying for the Free "Non-Profit" licence? It basically gives you 512 server slots and the only limitation is that you never charge or accept donations for teamspeak.

Here's the link if you are interested. You can read through the rules and restrictions yourself if you like, minecraft servers do qualify as elligable.
http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
May I suggest applying for the Free "Non-Profit" licence? It basically gives you 512 server slots and the only limitation is that you never charge or accept donations for teamspeak.

Here's the link if you are interested. You can read through the rules and restrictions yourself if you like, minecraft servers do qualify as elligable.
http://npl.teamspeakusa.com/ts3npl.php
Considering we use donation money to pay for the equipment that we host TS on, we actually don't qualify for that.