Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Templar Order

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
WAIT...

You're calling yourself an Order? What's more, order of Templars? And not related to the church?
Holy fluffy pig cow cross breed that makes wool, that's something I never seen before.

Templars were founded, along with other orders, to protect pilgrimages to Jerusalem. This does mean you're related to the church, does it not? More over, Wikipedia confirms that;

"A military order is any one of a variety of Christian societies of knights that were founded from the Middle Ages onwards for the purpose of crusading – propagating or defending the faith". This actually means an order of knights (remember. Strong word "knights", especially to someone who is only considered a knight by himself) that is tasked with defending faith. How can you defend faith without actually being part of said faith's organization, or at least receiving its blessing? x-x

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
I feel that alot of Templar groups have gotten a bad rap because of the assassin creed games and i aim to stick close to the history and close foundations of the Templar which i know a lot more about then the hospitalars. as well i intend it to be more military armed to protect the people and eventual in the rp expanded into more roles. In its history it wasn't all military arm they did have healers and ect. to help people out which we would love to have

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
Well that's what templars are on Earth maybe in Altera it's just a cool word which may not have the same ties to the church as the people we see as templars.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Exactly we will be building a hospital in the future after i get the military aspect of it down as well as more living space underneath the fortress itself for members of the group to stay during their service

Machy234

Lord of Altera
This sounds exactly the same as the Templars as they are portrayed in Assassins Creed: Forsaken, was that on purpous?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
not anything like the Templar y'all know and are portrayed in Assassins Creed or in real life.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
Assassin's Creed can easily be said to poison history like a disease. It's horrible for that, and the worst thing is that people find it "cool".

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Positions that need to be filled within the order and positions filled.

Grand master: Rawkiller12 (Divinius))
Admirality of the fleet of Umbra : Mastertyl
Admiral of the air fleet: vacant
Head Mage of the order: Vacant
Mages; Vacant
Knights: Vacant
Captain of the Gaurd: vacant
Gaurds: Vacant

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
Currently in great need of able bodied Sailors to man our ships to hunt down the pirates who raided the PS bank.send a letter to the Grand Master or Admiral.((post here will be considered a letter we will receive in game*

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
What he means is, we've agreed on a strictly for fun pvp battle between the templars and pirates. It's been a long time since I've pvp'd, so I need the practice but I don't wanna be heavily outnumbered or forced to use my best swords xD. I'd like to discuss a term of "reward bargain that the winning team gets, but it wont be an insane amount that we'll get upset over. like 10 blocks or iron and 5 gold.

Although I hope to organise this as just a for fun battle, so could I ask that the templars don't go chasing after me after the battle? xD

Megadonkey30

Lord of Altera
MD30
MD30
  • Your name: megadonkey30
  • Your class: Knight
  • Your race: Human
  • Your Skills: Combat, learning how to do things
I am applying for membership and is willing to preform any job you need of me :)
ps: I assumed to ask for membership, i had to post in this forum sorry if i was wrong xD