Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Texasrangler's - Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Texasrangler

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Texasrangler
2. Your real name: Alex The Great (skin - Elf)
3. Age: 16
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: England (UK)

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time? Yes I have read the Tome of Citizenship.

7. How do you feel about the 'role play' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience role playing? I love role playing; the thought of being able to escape reality always excites me, it’s almost like being re-born, you can start from scratch: shape your own destiny, develop your own character and in a fantasy world this makes it even more exciting! Also I feel when role-playing it is important to stay “in character”, by this I mean if your character is unaggressive and kind/generous then don’t change the next day and become evil and horrid, hence role-playing (keeping the same role). I have experience in role-playing as I played Runescape for many years and I also played World of Warcraft for a while so hopefully I think I understand the principles of role playing and the do’s and don’ts.

8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more. Well my name is Alex (as stated above), I enjoy being with friends and family, also playing video games. I am also A great fan of sport my favourite being football (English type), my favourite team is Liverpool! I enjoy films like The Lord of The Rings, and Avatar. (Anything to do with Fantasy, or science fiction) so understandably I enjoy going to the cinema (movies). I used to have a YouTube channel that I made videos for although unfortunately I didn’t have much success in the film making industry although I did enjoy making the videos, it was a fun experience. I want to make sure I give something back: i.e contribute to the Hollow World community, not just play on the server. Be of benefit to the server. Hopefully I can bring a good attitude to the Hollow World community and try to be a role model to the new players once I have settled in myself. I have read the rules and understand things like no griefing, destroying terrain etc.

9. If you have examples of your work please attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video. Unfortunately I don’t have any examples.

10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?
Unfortunately no.

11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (x-raying and x-ray texture packs) is not allowed
on our server, and a banishable offense?
Yes I am aware of this, I have actually never used any x-ray mods or texture packs and I don’t intend to.

Status
Not open for further replies.