Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

tgrt's Application [ Accepted - Lenore ]

tgrt

Villager
1. What is your Minecraft username?

tgrt

2. How old are you?

3. What country are you from? What is your timezone?

I’m from Brazil! Timezone’s BRT.

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?

Yep and it’s all a great read!

5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?

Metagaming is using out of character knowledge in-game. Some people use that to gain an advantadge. I dislike those people.

Powergaming is the act of forcing roleplay results onto other players and the world. Like chopping a hand off with one swipe of a sword, or lifting a horse with one hand.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?

Nope!

7. Tell us about yourself! Do you have any examples of your work?

I work as an artist! Love drawing, love writing and I sometimes use mediums like roleplay for art inspiration- Best of both worlds and whatnot. I’m an absolute d&d nerd and I’m very passionate about what conjoined storytelling can bring. Creating by yourself is fun but for me the more minds involved the better!
I also game from time to time. A little Dark Souls, TF2, Terraria and whatnot. I’m currently trying to beat Spelunky 2 on my free time. It’s not going well, but it’s fun!

8. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?

Yep, Chippedstars told me about the server!

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

About Your Character!

Character Name:

Emiliana de la Centella

Character Age:

About 19 and a half.

Character Race:

Emiliana’s a simple human lass with an Aorian background!

Appearance:

Under her long, wavy black hair you’d see tanned skin and dark brown-ish eyes. The somewhat skinny girl stands at 5’8ft (or 172 cm) and usually wears simple, day-to-day clothing.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:

Emiliana.png

Written Test!
(I took this opportunity to flesh out a little more character background!)

Night’s usually not that quiet over at the city of Linistel. Aorian tradition entails evenings are as full of possibility as any part of the day. So, when the moon’s up, it’s very common to see people out and about!

Oh and people are always out and about over at the Centella house. The sounds of yelling, bickering and fighting always fills the air- The air is also often filled with the cutlery and plates they regularly jolt at each other’s faces. The neighbours are used to it at this point.

Despite what most would call a chaotic display of hate, all of their fighting (they prefer the term “passionately disagreeing” over “fighting”) is mostly due to their strong personality and tight family bond. Some say wacking each other with a broom is the way they say “I love you” to one another.

“Oh- I’ll fetch it myself alright. Vaca gorda!” The already sweatting black haired girl yelled, slamming the front door shut with such vibrant anger the hinges could barely hold themselves together. Tears already scattered across the gravel path she’d hastily walk down. Not tears of sadness or even anger, mind you- those tears were, in fact, due to her being the one in charge of cutting onions for the family dinner tonight.

Emiliana, the youngest of three sisters, was usually left with the short end of any stick available. Her job never strayed too far from the house, except on rare occasions like tonight, when her grandma’s favorite spices “ran out” or, in this case, were mixed in with the shards of a broken cookie jar after a certain someone called her mother “A little too fat to be eating cookies before dinner”.

Nevertheless, the girl trecked on towards the market and was heading back before even noticing the time pass. The Centella wiped some sweat off her brow and pulled her home’s doorknob. The whole thing screeched as it opened, as if begging them not to fight again or else its wood would surely crack in half. She did not make any promisses to the door, and headed in.

Emiliana giggled at the pile of shards and spices her mother was sweeping under a rug and pulled out a fresh new batch of cookies she fetched on her market run. The young Aorian presented them as a peace offering, adding on a “Here. These ones won’t have glass shards all over them, madre”.

The cookies managed to convince Emiliana’s mom to help her with dinner and the two spent the rest of the night baking and laughing together. It wasn't as busy a night as the girl is used to.

---

(Hope that's good! Let me know if anything needs changed. Thanks for reading this far :heart:)

Lenore

Bird, Knows What's Good
Retired Staff
Len0re
Len0re
Legend
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question in-game or on discord.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

{ Join us on Discord }
..for easier access to answering your questions and joining our roleplay community.

Please make sure you follow our server rules!
  • If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.
  • If you feel you'll have trouble getting familiar with the server, post below and I'll contact you in the most convenient way!
  • I'm your whitelist approver and a "PR Member." I'm here to help.