Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
1538309007336.png

OOC:

The Adventurers Watch is an IC newspaper I'm making, which I hope will be a success!

If you have anything that could be featured in the first issue of this newspaper, please come and RP with me.

I'll also add a hopper so in case you want to submit something IC and I'm not there, you can just drop a book with your news in the hopper.

You may also link to relevant threads in the comments, for instance if you want your wedding featured or a link to a rumor, etc.

This is going to be very hard for me without people submitting stories. The success of this project relies heavily on submissions.

I'll do my best to gather what I can IC too, of course! However, the more people that submit stories, the more fun it will be to read for everyone I think!

The main idea is that for anyone who wants to know what's going on in Altera atm, they read the newspaper and it should reflect IC life in the period of time it was published.

I'll post the first and all later issues in another thread. Hopefully very soon! :)

Thanks for reading and cheers for anything you submit or if you wanna join the news-gathering team!​

Last edited:

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
I'm still looking for someone who has witnessed the golem that introduced himself as 'the harvester' first hand. Please notify me when you have been there and are able to do an interview.

Bartooliinii

The Artisan
Patron
Bartooliinii
Bartooliinii
Patron
Hope to catch you online soon! I'll be on tonight to hopefully finish the first issue of the Adventurers Watch so it can be featured in the OOC newsletter this month as well

Last edited: