Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Upcoming The call is put forth

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

~Ave Raha's Wisdom Guide you~

The City Of Slyannen and Andre Ursae invites all those in the lands to come to the ship in the bay of Slyannen and to its decks. Bring forth your ailments and troubles weather they be the smallest trouble with crops or oppression with tyranny. Andre will hear all petitions and provide aide to each in turn the best he can, and discuss with the group as a whole how the world can band together to help.

May your actions show your true nature, and your deeds aid the defensless
Andre Urae

~ooc bit~

Will be thursday at around 5pm est im shooting for all city leaders and those peasants and non peasants are welcome to come to present what they need and to be helped. My aim is that no one walks away without a plan or some form of aid they require. This is posted in spawn and sent to all the southern leaders, and northern leaders.​

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
if both oposing parties in a war come, they are reminded that they will be handing over all weapons as everyone will and will behave as leaders should in a neautral zone any fighting and bickering and dispresect to one another will get one verbal warning then removal.

Pandora12Q

Lord of Altera
Legend
Retired Staff
Pan_12Q
Pan_12Q
Legend
if both oposing parties in a war come, they are reminded that they will be handing over all weapons as everyone will and will behave as leaders should in a neautral zone any fighting and bickering and dispresect to one another will get one verbal warning then removal.
So... no ballista?

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
haha i mean be hard to roll it threw the bay gate XD jsut remeber to hide it in your girdle

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Can somebody tell me what time this would be at in England? And please be certain-- some EST to GMT converters do not work properly as I've sadly encountered in the past.

I would very much like Gromm to go to this, to see what the leaders are like and if the Dwarven Kingdom can get some aid.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
It'll be a bit of a push, then...
Got lessons, man. :( Let us hope Gromm can be seen before people start kicking off at one another xD
grom and peopel are free to send in letters detailing requests for aid as well taht will be shared and atteneded to

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
edited main post

the event will be held int he bay outside the city upon the cities flag ship