Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster The Call was Answered

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

Recently the call was put forth and the people answered, bringing their troubles forward to be heard and tended to.

To the Reputable Dwarves to the North,

Your trade agreement was discussed between the Council Members, and was found honorable and favorable.

The trade agreement, as explained, will be Dwarvish cut stone, Dwargar Ingots, and Dwarven Alcohol in exchange for food and medical supplies.

With this announcement, our ships have begun to move between cities.

Long may this trade hold true.

To Sir Luné Tekton

You invited our Council to a feast, but please save your food and pass it out between the people of need in your undoubtedly fine city.

A simple dinner is more than sufficient for your time, and we look forward to meeting with you to further discuss your concerns.

To Sir Bertrand Garvin

The possibility of coordinating training for the people of both cities was discussed with much excitement.

We look forward to reaching out to speak with you further on this matter.

Ave Rahas, and Wisdom Guide.

Andre Charles Ursae

Kitrana Dawnriver

Cassian

Ayda Ralotumal

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
To the Reputable Dwarves to the North,

Your trade agreement was discussed between the Council Members, and was found honorable and favorable.
The trade agreement, as explained, will be Dwarvish cut stone, Dwargar Ingots, and Dwarven Alcohol in exchange for food and medical supplies.
With this announcement, our ships have begun to move between cities.
Long may this trade hold true.

Lemarc Piratep00f Seth_Jenkins