Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Crystal Phoenix

Kirbyyirby

Lord of Altera
The Crystal Phoenix
Introduction:
The world stays unbalanced, with little peace between the cities, houses and races. Tension and distrust takes root, slowly feeding itself on disagreement between the populace.
Large distrust would manifest within people, causing them to think differently of the other races that co-exist within Altera. With ongoing situations, would it all erupt into something bigger?
Is there no one to stand up against inequality, and is there no one to repair the fallen relationships with one another?
The world is beautiful, fragile, yet disgusting in it's own way. There are little people to stand up for it, but that's going to change.
Information:
The Crystal Phoenix are made from a group of different people, and similar to a freedom fighter group except with different ideals. We stand up for equality and rights, and for racial disharmony to disappear from Altera, allowing other races to live without fear of attack. The people of this group also create ideas for the betterment of the group. The group is not led by one person, but by the people who are part of it.
We are a peaceful group that protest against the people who oppose what we believe in, but sometimes we may take action if needs be.
We may also go against any group or organisation that go against our beliefs.
Our vision is to destroy all racial disharmony, hatred, and distrust between the Houses and to transform Altera into a better world, a utopia almost, but in different ways that may strive from the common.

We are based in Funera Voca, on a large house in the rural area. Anyone is free to visit if they have any enquiries about the group or a rising matter.

Current Members:
All of these people I have confronted in Rp about joining, and their character in brackets (if I can remember their character name)
Kirbyyirby (Kirby Yero)
bettemus99 (Katherina Lorean)
Azur_Deathblade (Lerkan)
mavlin (Sera)
wyvern740 (Wyvern)
goldengem25 (Professor Dav'id Engem)
megasoar (Fogi Cronk)
kk72390 (Baz'neh Alkam)
TheMadDuckie (Rosalyn)
Tori689 (Tori)
TheRandomkid(numbers) (need confirmation)
jrk190 (Zelos Fairfax)
j0nathancr0nk (Ender)
sigurd700 (Reltimus)
badjimmy49 (Yendo Tinirium)
(If there's anyone I have forgotten tell me :eek:)
Helpers:
WildWyvern (Last I checked, not so sure)
Jasonk94 (Did not join but helped)

Joining the Phoenix:
Joining the Phoenix can be as hard as you want it to be. I have to see your RP skills in-game but you can either message me in-game or put down a small application below:
Minecraft Username:
Roleplay Name:
Why you want to join:

(This group is still under development)

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Just to say, TheRandomkid123 has left Hollowworld. Also, although my character cannot join right now, he will be able to in a few weeks.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Minecraft Username: Michcat
Roleplay Name: Eminu Marnxan
Why you want to join: As a Nakat in Altera, Eminu has faced persecution since her first steps onto this soil. It is her deepest wish to view kindness in others- If she was made aware ICly of the Crystal Phoenix and its' fight for equality, you would have all the services of a Butcher at your hand.