Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now The Defense of Riseport

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
download.jpg
The dead hold no claim, to what has not died with them.

Planned events:

The state of our holdings,
-Investigate the status of Tamor
-Investigate the status of Veilmere
-Investigate the status of Cutthroat Cove

Finished events:

-

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
blargtheawesome
May I sign Raphael Payne up as a mystery character to investigate Cutthroat Cove, Sir?
nope. this isn't public knowledge to people outside of riseport; it's a reasonable assumption to make, that riseportians will do their best to defend against the undead, and thereby come to try and join ic, but i'm not involving characters that aren't in the faction (or allies of it, or mercenaries in their employ) in the events.

Auriel

Lord of Altera
Lover
Auriel_
Auriel_
Lover
nope. this isn't public knowledge to people outside of riseport; it's a reasonable assumption to make, that riseportians will do their best to defend against the undead, and thereby come to try and join ic, but i'm not involving characters that aren't in the faction (or allies of it, or mercenaries in their employ) in the events.
understood

mayhaps Astilo if I allow him out of inactivity? ( kind of slinks around in Riseport )

Landem

Lord of Altera
I think I play the only current Tamor character (save Balatro, maybe?). I probably won't be able to go to the event thouuugh. Let me know what happens c:

blargtheawesome

Events Staff
Lore Staff
Staff
understood

mayhaps Astilo if I allow him out of inactivity? ( kind of slinks around in Riseport )
it's a reasonable assumption to make, that riseportians will do their best to defend against the undead, and thereby come to try and join ic, but i'm not involving characters that aren't in the faction (or allies of it, or mercenaries in their employ) in the events.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
They also won't be sharing the Cove's location randomly, it'll just be a small group of trusted folks I imagine.
Also people in Tamor and Veilmere would be requested to go to Riseport now. xD

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
If I know Nwalme right, Diamond has just been told to not get in the way, yes?

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
They're checking status of undead on the southern islands that Riseport holds claims to.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Lola lives in tamor yes.

I'm confused on what exactly this event is
Joanna made a deal with the Fuvurs to get their protection and a promise to leave Tamor to its privacy in exchange for a few things. So Tamor is part of the Fuvurian Empire, and the event is them checking on their cities. :)