Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Story The Edge of Reality

JustTooRadical

Lord of Altera
The Edge of Reality
I don't know why I'm here. No-one does. I do know one thing, though. We're all stuck here. Forever. From what I've heard, the only way someone has left, is dying. Death. There's a lot of death here. Probably around 2 deaths a day, but on a bad day, maybe even 3 or 4.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Michael. Just Michael, no middle names, no last names. I don't know my age, but I'd guess around 24, maybe 25. What I look like? Short, brown hair, and pale blue eyes, and slightly tanned skin. From the first day I was hear, I wrote a diary, which would be useful if I ever esccaped...

Day 1:

One day, I suddenly appeared in this horrible world. I had no memory of my last life, whatsoever, apart from my name. Michael. I thought I was having a nightmare, but it was no nightmare. As I wandered around the cold, foggy forest, I could hear screams... Screams of agony, of despair. I shivered, and continiued walking.

After what seemed like hours, I heard a large moaning behind me. I quickly spun around, and saw... a thing... It looked humanoid, but it had large, bulging boils all over it, and some kind of green moss on it's arm. I noticed it's arm was hanging off, nearly completely gone. The mould must have slowly ate away the flesh.. I shivered. The thing spotted, me, and started to race towards me. I stumbled backwards, and started to run.

I must have been really fit on Earth ( I assumed this was a completely different world ) as I was extremely fast, for a human, and knew exactly where to put my feet, as to not stumble, or to jump off of a large, jutting out rock safely. I was starting to get tired, and I knew I would eventually have to rest. I risked a look around, and it was right there!~ Adrenlaine pumped through my veins, and I jumped off of a large tree trunk, to grab onto a tree branch, high up in the air. I quickly scrambled up it, panting. The thing stare up at me, groaned, and walked away. I breathed a sigh of relief, and realised it was starting to get dark. The tree branch was half a metre wide, so I decided to sleep there for the night...

Day 2:

I woke up to a loud screeching noise. I clapped my hands over my ears, and sat up, to see an enourmous beak and set of black eyes staring at me. I rolled over to the right, and fell off of the tree branch, but I managed to land on a foot. "Oww!" I yelled, and started to limp quickly away from the massive creature. It screeched again, and swooped down. I fell over backwards, and it missed my face by an inch. It seemed to be a giant crow of sorts...

I quickly jumped to my feet, and started to sprint away, ignoring the pain in my foot. As I was running, it swooped down again, and cut into my shoulder. The sheer force of the blow knocked me forawrds, and I started to fall... seemigly through the ground. I reached up, above of me, as I was falling, and managed to grab onto small rock, jutting out of the thin wall.

I looked up. It seemed as if the ground had opened up, and swallowed me up. I looked down, and gasped. At the bottom of the hole, there was a large puddle of green ooze. About a metre below me, there was a concave in the wall. I started to swing, to try and throw myself into the wall. I leaped from the rock, and landed in the concave. I was extremely tired, and achy, so I decided to spend the night there...