Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Rumor The Elders Speak

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Header.png
cukie_banner_small.png
Lady Alec for the image
Pagebreak-1.png
After the notification of recent events, it has come to attention that the Tol’fen are to congregate in meeting with Nwalme Fuvur for the death of the Kreesh’mok Olive Hal’Kov’gra’sek. House Shink’maho has since henceforth put fifteen thousand radiants in addition to the current standing bounty. For the betrayal done to both Shink’maho as a vassal clan and the disrespect to clan Kov’gra’sek, with the death of their heir, they shall be trialed and brought to light. For the following laws have been broken:
-Assault upon nobility
-Murder upon Nobility
-First Degree Murder
Pleas for insanity shall be denied, for insanity is not a viable reason for murder. Shall any and all cowardly enough to refuge the man be found, they are to be trialed as well. Let it be known, Shalherana’s Divine Doctrine has been broken by this foul individual:
1. Thou shall respect all Life- Shall not harm nor aspire to harm of any living creature.
Let it be known that Clan Veiloros is henceforth banished from any and all Shink’maho lands, for their actions have consequences. They will no longer be known as a Hal clan within the Moor Realms and forfeit any protections and benefits from Clan Shink’maho, as well Azariah Veiloros will not longer be considered part of the Royal Council.

This bounty may only be reclaimed if Raven Veiloros is found unharmed during his capture.
Pagebreak-1.png

In the words of the Acolytes of the Grey Lady, of the Grey Isles;
None shall escape Final Judgement.

In the words of the Acolytes of Shalherana, of the Natri’Wodelk;
May life be ever bountiful.

Footer.png
Original Bounty Poster {X}
Solus Estes241 blargtheawesome Elz Ozzy Ayda

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
*Cymic happend upon this note and turns around heading back to the inn. He returns with a tattered napkin and poor ink writing on it, which he tucks just above the notice. This post is akin to grafitti.*

"Deliver to Nwalme, the moors of Natri are soft towards their own"
It's not a note

Edit: Unless you plan to graffiti Heralds.. I'm not sure what he's doing here.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
It was written like one heck
Heralds. cba to put up posters for political documents. Probably the only place it'd be a notice is Natri/Garrosh/Linlea if allowed. But even then, I forgot to make message boards, now that I think about it. WHOOPS

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Heralds. cba to put up posters for political documents. Probably the only place it'd be a notice is Natri/Garrosh/Linlea if allowed. But even then, I forgot to make message boards, now that I think about it. WHOOPS
Good thing cymic lives in linlea..

Ozzy

Lord of Altera
Legend
ozzmaniac
ozzmaniac
Legend
No. I don't believe you can claim to have warned them since the day of you claimed she wouldn't have known IC. This would be considered meta according to your own statement if you claim she sent word that she would know.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
No. I don't believe you can claim to have warned them since the day of you claimed she wouldn't have known IC. This would be considered meta according to your own statement if you claim she sent word that she would know.
It's easier if you use quotes/names b/c I can't tell who "you" and "them" and "she" is.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
What?

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I think she's saying she warned u about the moors backing her

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
if you meant me then it was a joke thats why it was written like this

I meant Olive warned Raven that she had powerful family members that were Moors. That is what I meant. Please don't take it on Cukie's thread b/c she is working hard on this event. : (