Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Fishermen Club

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Introducing the Fishermen Club!

A group of players that enjoy grabbing their fishing rod, and heading to Port Silver to take advantage of this flood. Right now we hold our meetings in the laughing lamp. We are commonly fishing there and we like to end our meetings in a duel between teams. Each team starts on a different side, if a player is hit they are out for that round. Its usually 3 v 3 and its awesome. We hope to have a town we can host this event for fun. We will soon include creeper pull where you attempt to pull a creeper with a fishing rod into another player!

Pictures to be posted

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
Members
spagbog
Houdaman9
Taleis
NINJA1492

Rules of the Club:
Don't talk about the club outside the club.
In the result of a stalemate in two throws the two will have a 1v1 duel to decide the winner if they are the last ones left. If they are not the last players left they are both out.

NINJA1492

Lord of Altera
Just because I'm listed last does not mean I am least important. I am the one who provided Taleis the inspiration for this wonderful club when I, of my own volition, began fishing in the lamb. I provided him a rod, he started fishing, and we invited the others. We ambushed them when they walked in, and thus began the Alteran Fisherman Club.

spagbog

Lord of Altera
It was a cold wintery day and I wanted a nice Lambmaster Special so bad, I waded through the flood to get to it. As soon as I swam in, there they were! Two well dressed gentlemen attacking me with fishing rods! I panicked, drew my own and sided with Houdaman9. That is how it begun.

Taleis

Loyal Servant of Altera
The Duel
Players stand back to back with empty hands. When instructed they walk 15 paces forward and count to 3. On the third count they draw their rods and fire. The first to hit wins.

Houdaman9

Lord of Altera
I walked into the Laughing Lamb only to find that it was not the lamb at all, I ventured back to spawn and realised the pub was engrossed by the rising tides, I struggled against the current and eventually found my way in. As i entered i greeted Ninja. Suddenly Ninja drew his fishing pole and cast straight towards me, I dived behind a table only narrowly missing his hook. Spagbog entered the pub at this point and seeing a fellow being under attack drew his own rod and cast towards Ninja. So the battle began, cast after cast both sides fired at each other, the four rods cast concurrently and all hooking together splintered and shattered to pieces. Being unarmed we declared a truce. And so the Fishermans Club was born.