Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

the Ghost of Altera

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
I just want you to know, that even if you think i am gone and that i am banned. i want you to know that i will still be there to haunt you all. now be on the look out for the ghost of Altera, Lephos (minedudej).
Beware

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
If this is a threat, stop before you lose your forum priveledges.

If not, this is spam, read above.

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
THIS
If this is a threat, stop before you lose your forum priveledges.

If not, this is spam, read above.
THIS IS NOT THREAT or spam, this is rp to scare others :p. plus, how can i get back on if im banned? i just miss this server

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
THIS
THIS IS NOT THREAT or spam, this is rp to scare others :p. plus, how can i get back on if im banned? i just miss this server
It's not an RP since it's not on our server. The things that are written here are unknown to the characters we RP with, since they don't have computers. How are we supposed to be scared if we don't know that there is a ghost?

Lephos

Hollows Explorer
It's not an RP since it's not on our server. The things that are written here are unknown to the characters we RP with, since they don't have computers. How are we supposed to be scared if we don't know that there is a ghost?
true...true

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
This is very awkward... :confused:
It was indeed very awkward, but the thread was almost dead. This comment of yours was very close to a necro, since it doesn't add something to the thread, the maker of the thread is not active anymore and the subject is not relevant anymore. Not to mention that already ten days have past without anyone posting on this thread.

Geo_08

The Ghost of Altera
It was indeed very awkward, but the thread was almost dead. This comment of yours was very close to a necro, since it doesn't add something to the thread, the maker of the thread is not active anymore and the subject is not relevant anymore. Not to mention that already ten days have past without anyone posting on this thread.
then why post a response?