Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Hobbit

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
I know i just made one but i like this better

Name: Podo Brockhouse
Nickname/Alias: Pody
Race: Hobbit
Height: 4 feet Or 1.22 meters
Weight: 144 pounds
Hair: long and brown
Eyes: green
Skin: tan, but still on the whiter side
Identifying Marks: None except for the scar on his left arm from saving a 3-year old girl from drowning
Appearance: Somebody you could go up to and want to be best friends with, but he himself is shy
Strengths: Knowledge, he's read about every book out there
Weaknesses and fears: Afraid of being buried deep underground
Religion and cults: Believes that there is no god, unless there is to you, mind power
Profession: Owns a market, and a town

Story (Wrote in first person): Read a book or two today, writing a bit now, if anybody who may read this cares ill tell em my life story, Well i was born off the coast of a land called Altera, big and bold place, lived in a small village.
I grew up with one brother and 7 good friends, brothers name was Gorbulas Brockhouse, meh moms name was Pearl Brockhouse dad by the name of Moro Brockhouse. Meh friends were kind to meh, just like meh brother was before he died of that illness when i was just 16 and he was 19, I cried, but anyways when I was 4 I learned how to read, greatest thing a man can learn!
I read and I read, went int o the forest and read, and there was a local bookshop with an owner by the name of Drogo Pickwick, I loved talkin to the lad, interesting fellow!
When I was 12 I went to go read on a hill when a saw an old lad, maybe 150, went over and asked him if he wanted on of the apples i had brought, he said ;Sure, but just remember young lad, life is shorter than you think, so not waste your time with, with,; Then he coughed up a bit of blood and ell into sleep, and as soon as that happened i ran to the village, nobody could identify him, and he was dead.

When I was 16 I want on a adventure with my friends, with my friends I was braver so we went to Altera. It was wonderful, we stopped by a place called Aspendale, Warstrom, And Uthrandir. Then school began so we traveled back home, with the books I got from Altera.
I was 26 when i finished school, and decided to move on to another chapter in my life, so i moved to Altera.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
Shall I delete the old one then? Because you seem to be posting an awful lot, almost like you're trying to get a large message count.

Frankieba5

Lord of Altera
No, no, not at all, feel free to delete the old one, i don't pay attention to them message count. how do you check it again?