Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

-The "Immoral" Failures of Mortals- [P1]

UmberFright

Legend of Altera
Legend
Blessed
Pronouns
They/Them
To_Your_Witcher
To_Your_Witcher
Legend

(Evil post below switch to Dark Mode)

[!] Posted all around Storm's Landing on doors, walls, and most anything it could be hung to is a finely written poster. Even if torn down the posters seem to gain a new mass of next posting each day at odd time patterns.

DividerTalos1.png
Poster Titles.png

Chapter1 (2).png

How down-fallen has this hallowed port gone, to have been overwhelmed by the shadows of chaos. How disappointing it is to me to see this city's heart so blackened and cursed with rot and blight. How embroiled is the city in darkness! How wretched are its people! Vyres walk among the mortals, feeding, killing and kidnapping as they please! The slums swell in numbers as the rich consume to excesses … and dock workers strike! As the undead walk among us, truly there is no room left for the Jishrimite to create chaos; when this city’s people do it so well without us!

I need not even lift my hand when even the Exalt of Valiant, Guard Captain Uriel Valhart so willfully abandons his duties and oath to the Brassbound or petty vigilantes for a lavish castle on the other side of the continent. When the people so lazily sit in despair what need is there to even lift a quill? How carelessly declarations of war are offered by those of Valiant when they are so easily abandoned or forgotten. Cease bestowing such a cosmic boredom upon my being.

DividerTalos2.png

Last edited:

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic

View attachment 118607
View attachment 118608

View attachment 118609

How down-fallen has this hallowed port gone, to have been overwhelmed by the shadows of chaos. How disappointing it is to me to see this city's heart so blackened and cursed with rot and blight. How embroiled is the city in darkness! How wretched are its people! Vyres walk among the mortals, feeding, killing and kidnapping as they please! The slums swell in numbers as the rich consume to excesses … and dock workers strike! As the undead walk among us, truly there is no room left for the Jishrimite to create chaos; when this city’s people do it so well without us!

I need not even lift my hand when even the Exalt of Valiant, Guard Captain Uriel Valhart so willfully abandons his duties and oath to the Brassbound or petty vigilantes for a lavish castle on the other side of the continent. When the people so lazily sit in despair what need is there to even lift a quill? How carelessly declarations of war are offered by those of Valiant when they are so easily abandoned or forgotten. Cease bestowing such a cosmic boredom upon my being.

View attachment 118612
Florence: >: ( I'm about to beat this bitch up.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Florence, currently staying with Uriel and child in Storm’s Landing at their house proceeds to tear them down. She goes on the hunt all day as she shreds them in her fingers.

Crusader_Of_Man

Lord of Altera
Legend
Crusader_of_Man
Crusader_of_Man
Legend

[!] Posted all around Storm's Landing on doors, walls, and most anything it could be hung to is a finely written poster. Even if torn down the posters seem to gain a new mass of next posting each day at odd time patterns.

View attachment 118607
View attachment 118608

View attachment 118609

View attachment 118612
9326BB6E-5819-4984-AAB8-21E27B771055.png

JustTheEngineer

Country roads, take me home
Evil
Legend
Retired Staff
JustTheEngineer
JustTheEngineer
Evil
Cassius casually walks through the landing, pausing upon seeing one of these posters and reading it curiously. He’d take it, continuing onward and seeing more. Furrowing his brow, he’d make for his room at the inn. He’d return some time later with a book and would rip a poster down in one of more frequented areas of the landing near the tavern, and would then go make himself comfortable a decent distance away while facing the location rather casual. He’d lean back and would hum lightly as he opens the book and begins to read, waiting to see what he would from his lazy day in the Landing.

Celestea

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Celestea
Celestea
Mystic
Cassius casually walks through the landing, pausing upon seeing one of these posters and reading it curiously. He’d take it, continuing onward and seeing more. Furrowing his brow, he’d make for his room at the inn. He’d return some time later with a book and would rip a poster down in one of more frequented areas of the landing near the tavern, and would then go make himself comfortable a decent distance away while facing the location rather casual. He’d lean back and would hum lightly as he opens the book and begins to read, waiting to see what he would from his lazy day in the Landing.
Growing tired of tearing down the ever-growing posters and caring for her infant at the same time, she ran across Cassius, taking a seat with him, angry filling her blood as they waited for the mysterious Jishrimite who claimed lies of her fiancé.

"
The luxury to claim about poverty midst wasting so much paper, hm?" She'd say to Cassius with a smirk.

Baron

Sovereign
Retired Staff
Growing tired of tearing down the ever-growing posters and caring for her infant at the same time, she ran across Cassius, taking a seat with him, angry filling her blood as they waited for the mysterious Jishrimite who claimed lies of her fiancé.

"
The luxury to claim about poverty midst wasting so much paper, hm?" She'd say to Cassius with a smirk.

Tideborne

Not A Pirate
Retired Staff
Tideborne
Tideborne
[!] A sheet of vellum adorned with fine penmanship would be placed alongside this manifesto on a few of the most prominent notice boards of Storm's Landing. A mote of purple wax stamped with an hourglass would be present on the bottom right corner of each. [!]

While I appreciate your reliance on excessively long verbiage, I fear even without it there is no substance behind your words. While your observations are not wholly incorrect, I sense present the recycled words from more original thinkers, those of which now carry my respect for having the gall to sign their name to their word. You however remain cowardly, in my eyes. Yellow enough to not even sign your name, for now we have no way of knowing if you even reside within our city or are just passing through to stir trouble. Should you legitimately wish for true change and are not in the game of raking muck, please seek out one of our council members or city guard to voice your brilliant suggestions, which undoubtedly you have a plethora of. To be clear this is an unofficial response, endorsed by the city or my fellow council members, nor will there be any further response to anonymous blitherings.

Regards,
Council Member, Captain Ardaric Tideborne