Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Misadventures of the Strange, yet funny Pirate and his Pony.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
'Name?', said the interviewer.
"They've called me Charles, Wierdo, Chuck, and many other things that I would not say in front of the ladies. My full name is Charles le Sundry."
'What do you look like?'
"I'm about 5'6' it's good to fit through the corridors of the cove. I'm a ginger, and I know what a lot of people say about that, but I keep my faith to the gods, and will always fight for my own justice, and the justice of the cove. My eyes are a aquamarine blue, yet in certain lights, I look to have green eyes. I had an eyepatch, but as a request I had for completing a quest, I got my eye back, and I can see now."
'Well, you've been around!'
"Ye, I've always been a bit of a traveler and a fighter, been through many different professions, I really have lived life to it's fullest."
'What did you do?'
"Well when I first landed here, I wanted to move into the cove, but my tour guides had other ideas. I was shown the great city of Aspendale, and the School of Uthrandir. I became a wizard first, and had a great deal of adventures. Got a job, taught dragon mythology, then I had to leave. For, I was corrupted."
'Corrupted?'
"Ye, I was corrupted by a demon named Aloma of Pink."
'And what happened to the demon?'
"I killed it, with my hands, and the force of the fall from the top of the highest tower in Altera, at the time."
'What else did you do?'
"Then, I moved in with the other outcasts in the city of Malgareth. I was desperate for housing, as you see no one would accept a corrupted person, and I lived there. Kept a few friendships for awhile, then I had to leave again."
'Keep going.'
"I then went to Protaras, the bandit town, and I loved it."
'Come on, I am writing your story sir...'
"I moved on to Shipwreck, as I heard it was regaining power, as even a small city. We got bigger and bigger, and eventually, we were ready to become a town again, but then..."
'The Plauge?'
"Yes, the Plauge struck, and too many of us fled, never to return. I could not stand it, I needed to find a way out of the Plauge." (for reference the plauge is the Exodus)
'Has anything else happened that you want to talk about?'
"I got married once, to a great guy, but he heard about the Plauge before I did, and left without telling me, so I haven't seen him since."
'Well, this was nice, I hope to hear more Mr. Sundry.'
"Thank you."

(more coming soon, going to fill in large gaps in the story, and the clothes that I wear, because I'm not done with the skin yet)