Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The New Medicine

Should this medicine become legal?

• Total voters

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
A young blind alchemist named Korrog has recently discovered a way to create a strange new plant. The plant grows at a rapid rate and not much is known about it. Korrog created this when trying to transmute a seed into a medicine. All he knows about it is that the juice tastes good, the juice has massive healing property's, but it will make users cough and may possible get users hooked on the stuff if they drink it, also in large quantities taken it may cause Death. It is advised not to drink, just to heal bad cases. Now Korrog would like to know, which towns this plant will be legal in. If you have a town in Exodus Altera, please state your answer below.

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
Its obviously legal in Tauredal, are there no matter side effects other then its addictive and give people a bad cough?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
In the northern part of California there's a college called Humboldt, where basically a lot of people get away with smoking drugs, it's very lenient. I might be the only one who gets the joke though :p

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
Its obviously legal in Tauredal, are there no matter side effects other then its addictive and give people a bad cough?
I was away so i couldnt do anything major on the forums for a little while, its other major thing is Death, in large quantities.

Con

Lord of Altera
no I just saw Korrog and thought it sounded the same. anyway back on topic I think this is a cool idea :D

blargtheawesome

... is very scientifical.
Retired Staff
How much is enough to kill somone? How addictive is it? Unless both of these are considerably dangerious, I think it needs more side effects...

Perhaps taking to much will make you go blind? :p

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
How much is enough to kill somone? How addictive is it? Unless both of these are considerably dangerious, I think it needs more side effects...

Perhaps taking to much will make you go blind? :p
I think high doses and addictive is good enough XDhigh doses being 3 or 4 bottles

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I find this actually to be null. Drinking a good few healing potions that are NOT addictive is better then becoming addictive to a near poison.
Give it better benefits but more side effects.
Make it give a person temporary mental disability when consumed in large doeses, but in controlled doses it gives the consumer increased "mental" power (magick, alchemy, enchanting, etc.)