Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Noble Society of Alteran Sciences

D

Dark Auras

The Royal Society of Alteran Sciences
"Prosper, unite and learn!"
--​
(OOC)​
The Royal Society is a council of members of the Scientific community of Altera, and will have a meeting spot somewhere in the new world (After the Exodus)​

--
Positions:
Society Treasurer
Society President / Founder - Ulric Quinn
Secretary / Assistants
Fellows (Requires invitation, assistants may join at any time and will help you get in as a Fellow)

(IC)
On a damp, windy day, a man by the name of Ulric Quinn steps out of his office, enjoying the mild weather. Inside his office, the scientific equiptment of the day had clogged up his doorways and floors, some very basic glassware filled with various liquids and a small spinning turbine-appearing object that spun faster as the wind picked up.

For months he had pondered the great questions presented to him by others, and by himself. Altera was missing something, a Scientific Society! On that day he formed what would now be known as the Noble Society of Alteran Science, in his small office in the lands of Altera. Soon, he awaited, for others to flock to him.

Science is the great antidote to the poison of enthusiasm and superstition.

D

Dark Auras

Application Form:

Position Wanted:
Username:
Ingame Name:
Ingame Age:
Background ICly in Science:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
YESSSSSSSSsssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

YES.

All my yes.

Update this with real info soooooon~ :D

Valcust

Lord of Altera
KING JOHNSON HERE.
Now, I know what you're wondering: King- Why does the sun come up? Why is water wet? And how am I hearing your voice from the ceiling?
Well, I'll tell you; it's because of SCIENCE.
Right now, we have the best scholars in the region working tirelessly on their abacus' to answer some of life's biggest questions! I swear- it clicks so much down there you'd think they were playing spoons!
..What's that...? WELL TELL THEM THAT SPOONS ARE FOR EATING, NOT SCIENCE.
*ahem* Anyways, that brings into question as to why you're here. There are still a lot of questions to answer- and the written word can only do so much.
That's where you come in. You'll be leading our researchers into new heights of wonder and knowledge, and your name will be one for the history books! Or the obituary. That's pending test results.
So- Pick up an AlteranScience Enderpearl Launcher™ and follow the blue line.
You'll know when the test starts.
KING JOHNSON- We're done here.

(Chariots Chariots.)

Ephemarel

Lord of Altera
KING JOHNSON HERE... *more stuff*
^Love you so much.

Position Wanted: I'd love to be treasurer, but I'm totally ok with being a secretary, or even an assistant.
Username: Ephemarel
Ingame Name: Ithri
Ingame Age: 20
Background ICly in Science:None, yet. I'm pretty new, so I created my background with room for expansion, but I plan on developing my character in the sciences (and also, hopefully, some magic).

Also, I think this would be a great place for you to host your group: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/island-sundown-isle.20625/ You and Squidziod should collaborate on this.

D

Dark Auras

^Love you so much.

Position Wanted: I'd love to be treasurer, but I'm totally ok with being a secretary, or even an assistant.
Username: Ephemarel
Ingame Name: Ithri
Ingame Age: 20
Background ICly in Science:None, yet. I'm pretty new, so I created my background with room for expansion, but I plan on developing my character in the sciences (and also, hopefully, some magic).

Also, I think this would be a great place for you to host your group: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?threads/island-sundown-isle.20625/ You and Squidziod should collaborate on this.
Assistant/Learner right now, if thats alright!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
Position Wanted: Assistant
Username: dirtbiker009
Ingame Name: Formally known as 'The Physician', being a bit shy and unwilling to share a name.
Ingame Age: Not too old to use a cane, not too young to be naive.
Background ICly in Science: Tzemik (Meta=Bad) has worked extensively with various Greylings shady individuals in the ways of medical research. Being a proprietor of poisons and subsequent antidotes, this Nakats' studies has earned a place within the Royal Entourage. To this date works tirelessly with alchemy.

To the notable of Ulric Quinn,
I have since caught wind of such a Noble Society of Alteran Science, and I forthwith intend to enter in such a union, under the name of Science and with intent to learn. I hope I may contribute in way of several learned medical practices to barter for such esteemed sharing of knowledge.
In arms within the pursuit of answers,
The Personal Physician of Queen Leminth of Arduin, Queen of Altera

Silvertread

Lord of Altera
KING JOHNSON HERE.
Now, I know what you're wondering: King- Why does the sun come up? Why is water wet? And how am I hearing your voice from the ceiling?
Well, I'll tell you; it's because of SCIENCE.
Right now, we have the best scholars in the region working tirelessly on their abacus' to answer some of life's biggest questions! I swear- it clicks so much down there you'd think they were playing spoons!
..What's that...? WELL TELL THEM THAT SPOONS ARE FOR EATING, NOT SCIENCE.
*ahem* Anyways, that brings into question as to why you're here. There are still a lot of questions to answer- and the written word can only do so much.
That's where you come in. You'll be leading our researchers into new heights of wonder and knowledge, and your name will be one for the history books! Or the obituary. That's pending test results.
So- Pick up an AlteranScience Enderpearl Launcher™ and follow the blue line.
You'll know when the test starts.
KING JOHNSON- We're done here.
You forgot the army of mantis men.

D

Dark Auras

Pictures of the current building; More to come around it with offices and such!

---

---