Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Now The Regency Of Marr

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
*cough*

Until the late Queen Alanna, King Tybalt or Regent Fronte returns, Murdoc "The Fist" shall assume regency as the chancellor is, indisposed at this time to rule the nation. If they do not return, then the succession will live on into Princess Allindra The First's Rule. When she comes of age she will take the Throne and I shall step down as regent.

Ave Rahas, and to a brighter future, for all of Marr!
- Murdoc "The Fist"

hue

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
*cough*

Until the late Queen Alanna, King Tybalt or Regent Fronte returns, Murdoc "The Fist" shall assume regency as the chancellor is, indisposed at this time to rule the nation. If they do not return, then the succession will live on into Princess Allindra The First's Rule. When she comes of age she will take the Throne and I shall step down as regent.

Ave Rahas, and to a brighter future, for all of Marr!
- Murdoc "The Fist"

hue

*hugs*

Thank you.

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
I never said you were~ :D Considering I have no basis to make that judgement in the context of Marr, it's a bit premature to assume that's what I meant~

Kyle1322

Lord of Altera
Im going to take my guess and assume the certain tune that was located near the bottom of the post was the reason for such a thing guys~