Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The right way to do this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EDiiTzZ

Villager
Hello,
My name is EDiiTzZ. I was recently on the server having fun at my friend's party (Eric). And, was throwing my own goods around (coal,railraods,lapis,etc). Then it got hectic, Thea said dont go on pedestal unless you sing. I went up there to sing and she told everyone off the dance floor. Then, right after she says kill EDi and Martin. So I ran to avoid getting into a fight, and Sherbzz of all people attacks me, and then I died. Then he started saying I was ignoring him or something of the sort, and he started to kick me rapidly (beleive it was 7 times.) After the last kick I said WTF (What the freak). And then, I headed back, and on the ship to Aspendale darkness was on there with lava. I pmed him said you placing that at party, he said yes. So, I got there again, Corey let me in and Darkness placed the lava, and some kid top was stealing blocks off the ground. And, Sherbzz attacked me and told me I was swearing and cussing. Then he said my name 5 mintues later, and I said what? Of course? He Bans me for griefing and swearing. None of the otehr was done (exxcept maybe the WTF). Also, I'm sorry for the other appeal, and Sherbzz it jsut angered me he had the nerve to do all that then put it on me, and ban me.
Thanks,
EDiiTzZ

Kaies

Grand Lizard
Ok this is your third thread, locking. Make another one and i will make sure you are permanently banned. We are discussing this in your ban appeal and the admin section so dont make any more!

Status
Not open for further replies.