Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The rogue - Bewpy's RP profile (2)

VanGarrett

Lord of Altera
Perhaps a mod should tidy this thread up so that no-one has to read the un-character-related picture objections?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
Also, you beat me to writing a thief character :/
I was considering switching to this kind of character, except leaning more toward the light side :p

bewpy

Loyal Servant of Altera
No I'm not doing the nymph thing. I'm not switching ANYMORE. ._. I like this one. And sorry, haha but you can still do it. We can have like "clashes" or something. c: A bit of rivalry?

Danie_D

Lord of Altera
No I'm not doing the nymph thing. I'm not switching ANYMORE. ._. I like this one. And sorry, haha but you can still do it. We can have like "clashes" or something. c: A bit of rivalry?
:D That would be fun! I just have to decide whether or not to abandon my previous character. I need feedback D:

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
thought so lol.Damn me curiosity now i wanna see the other one -.-
We all did, that's why they took it away!

That's a lot of changes, maybe next time rather than such a drastic change make a roleplay change that fits with your story but changes your character as well?