Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Story of The Banished Hunter

djoey

Villager
Name: Eroc'Drah, Hunter Of The Slach'Um Tribe.

Nickname/Alias:
Banished One.

Race: Lizard-man. A Race discovered by human around 50 years ago, on the swamp Island of Shelch'Senach (pronounced: Shell-guh-si-nach)

Height: 2.17 Meters (7'1") (ussually walks somehwat crouching, so appears to be: 1.64 Meters (5'4"))

Weight: 60 KG

Hair: None, But Several Very Small horn's (about 0,5 to 1 inch)

Eyes: Yellow, with horizontal Iris.

Skin: Green Snake like skin.

Identifying Marks: 2 claws on each Hand, Small horns.

Appearance: Muscled Legs, Semi-muscled upperbody, slender long arms, no specific Aura's and not many facial expression of emotions (anger excluded which is one of the few emotions that shows in the facial area).

Strengths: Fighting With Bow and Arrow, Potions (poisons too), Swimming, Climbing (trees mostly, buildings barely) and A Slight Stealth skill (though not very advanced)

Weaknesses and fears: Weaknesses are: not fully learnt hunting skills due to being banished from the tribe before the training was complete. Also a Large fear of "VooDoo" A.K.A. Black Magic. And Afraid To Have Strong Friendships/Relations With Other races.

Religion and cults: My Religion Is Based around severall Nature Spirits, My native tribe's religion. these spirits are: Fire, Water, Air and Shadow.

Profession: Used to be Hunter in training, now a lost soul searching for a new life.

Backstory: I, Eroc'Drah, Shall in this book i was allowed to write in by the prison gaurds, Tell my story. My story begins about 18 years back. The day I was hatched was the day of the Ecla'Ithium (means: The day of darkness, i have asked my fellow prisoners, and they told me the Soft-skins call it an "Eclipse"). In my Native Tribe this ment i was born to become a Great hunter, of which only 1 of every lizard-man tribe can be. At the age of 5, my training begun by the clan-elders. They were 4 shamans, each of them in contact with one of the nature spirit's. They thought me how the Spirits create Balance, and how i should honour them. This would take the next two years of my life before i continued with the next part of my training. Now i was learning the Essentials of Hunting. The hunting parties took me on al their trips. This would take five years... at the age of twelve, my training was completed i was told. I expected a final task, but i Didn't receive any. I lived in the large treehouse, under the chief and the clan-elders. Since my youth was spent much away from the other children of the tribe, i didn't have any friends. The other child's even feared me. So i was getting used to living on my own, Between 5 Old lizard's always speaking in the old language, called "snake-tongue" by the soft-skins. One of the elder's, The Fire Shaman, Thaught me severall Words because he told me he sensed a Disturbance in our swamps. two years passed as i tried to make the best of my life... Until the day of my 14th birth day. I was summoned To the Chief and his Elders to receive my final trial, the last obstacle to become the true "Great Hunter". I was told that she Shadow-Shaman sensed a new Source of black magic, Originating from The darker Parts of the swamp. I was tasked with Locating The source, and Destroying it. Failing to do so, would mean i Brought shame upon the Tribe... And so i Set off, I Took my bow and my poisoned arrows, and left to find the black magic and Destroy it....

After travelling through the Swamps for almost 5 days, i found a small village. It was inhabited by beings i had never witnessed before. They were Blue-skinned Creatures, With the appearance of the soft-skins but.. they seemed stronger.. more primitive. I decided to wait till nightfall and then i would search the village. Once the Darkness of night fell upon the swamp, i went to investigate. after entering a large structure in the middle of the village, i heard whispers. I held my Bow ready to fire at Whatever i was to find. Then, A voice, Speaking Clearly: You Shall lead us to Your Village, I DEMAND THIS OF YOU!!! After This, the world faded to black... I dreamt of walking back to the village, and once i arrived there, the Blue skinned creatures Would Surround it immediatly, and start pillaging the village... They slaughtered many of my tribe silently, But the Shadow-shaman Quickly Screamed, in a high pitch voice. A voice that would penetrate bone.. and so it was the surviving tribe members rushed out to attack the invaders. once again, everything faded to black.. I Awoke from my dream while the Shadow-shaman dragged me to the totem-pole in the middle of the village.. once i was tied up to it, i saw that my Dream had been reality... The shadow-shaman Spoke to my surviving tribe members: This Great Hunter Here, HE Brought the demons to Our village! He brought the Swamp trolls to us! He is responsible for this evil! Eroc'Drah, Hunter of The Tribe, I Hereby Banish you from our tribe. You must leave now and never return here. As the shaman spoke these words, he cut the ropes loose, and i ran off, towards the swamp.. At the destroyed Gate, The fire shaman spoke to me: My friend, I know it was not your fault, their black magic made u do it.. nevertheless, u must flee, Hurry, and remember: Treat nature well and the spirits will reward you. farewell, my friend... with these words, i ran off, as fast as i could, as far away from the village as possible. I felt lost, Alone.. and after what must have been hours, for the sun was already lowering again, i started walking instead of running.. I slept in a tree that night.... i walked for another 4 days... when suddenly, i was caught in a trap. a soft-skin trap. they said i was going to be sold as a slave.. and so it happened.. i was carried to a ship. we sailed for days. when we arrived at a port. I was blindfolded before i left the ship. A few moments later, a voice said: Get that green monster to the Prisons, He is way to ugly! my blindfold was removed, and i was in a dark and moist prison cell, where i reside up till now.. I hope this book will one day be found, and falls into the right hands... 2 and a half year has passed before i learnt to write, and another 1 and a half year to write this story. I am now 18 Years old, And have been imprisoned for 4 years. Shrah'lag ecgrich'isru...

this shall be my last entry in this book. the last 3 days were fantastic! A strong looking Orc ravaged the prison! He smashed the walls with his bare hands! And during the comotion, i was able to escape! I have hid on a ship. I've heard one of the crew members say we are going to silver-port. Perhaps, i can build a life there...

(hope u enjoyed the story, and if there are things unclear, please let me know)