Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Tsar vs. The Soldier

Tomtomgags

Lord of Altera
Villager
Pronouns
They/Them
tomtomgags
tomtomgags
Villager
can-you-get-a-sunburn-on-a-cloudy-day-and-other-less-obvious-sun-safety-scenarios.jpg
-=-=---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------=-=-

The sun is high over Ashstadt, casting a brilliant glow down upon the shining White Tower. It is a clear day, with nary a cloud in the blue sky. Still, there is a nip of cold in the air from the season. A woman in white coat strides down the road. She wears a kite shield on her back, with two blades sheathed at her side, in that moment. But as she arrives before the bridge to the White Tower, she draws a blade. A knightly sword with the coppery hue of common Fire Iron. She turns the blade downwards and sets the tip against the ground, resting her gloved hands on the pommel. She stares at the tower with her red eyes, steeling her resolve. Then her voice booms across the bridge.

The Challenge:

"Aleksei Ivanov! You have felled the Necromancer's Fort, but the Necromancer himself was not there! Hardly a challenge, I think. But yet you have made a slight against him, and I have come to remedy that. I am Glory, servant of Branko! I call you out, to face me! Bring whatever weapon and armor you prefer, and meet me tomorrow by sunset at your dueling ground! We will test if you had the right to slight the Imperator, and if you have the strength to continue your quest! Our duel shall be honorable, until one is unable to continue fighting, or yields. No stakes, only a display of our strength for the gods to see! I trust you are no coward, and will face me! Come prepared, I do not want an unfair fight!"

And so the woman departed, to return on the morrow by sunset, awaiting to test the Tsar's honor and strength.

(A duel in Ashstadt between Aleksei and Glory, 11/22/23 at 6CST
Will be violent for the competitors, and peaceful for the attendees.
Anyone welcome in Ashstadt is free to attend.)

Last edited:

Si10k

Official Alteran
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
si10k
si10k
Legend
1700592765778.png

[!]

Due to the noble woman, being apart of the meadows, Glory Reeves. A couple of couriers went to put up swiftly a letter. Due to the houses dear cousin, trying to fight The Tsar.
1700592595042.png

Those that this concern,

Glory Reeves the house Meadow does not condone her actions. As this is no the familys attention. We wish to remain neutral. As the house never truly serve the Necromancer. Also Glory if you see this; We need to talk.

- House Meadow