Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Underlins

Status
Not open for further replies.

HollowWorld

HollowWorld's Announcer
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Staff
1648682214980.png

1648681995212.png
- THE UNDERLINS -

H A B I T A T
The corrupted souls of the nether are content to make any and all regions their home. Whatever regions that Underlin tribes find particularly easy to live in is where they settle.

P H Y S I O L O G Y
These creatures were once brave mortals who thought they could tread the lands of the nether for extended periods of time. Now mutated and twisted by the hellish nature of the land, the bodies that contain these mortal souls are stretched into abnormalities that make even the bravest of adventurers shy away. Their features are tanned and stretched into pinkish hide and their mouths produce jagged and rotted tusks. These creatures carry makeshift weapons and armor made from debris found in the nether. Although they have a brutal appearance, these creatures tend to passively roam the lands of the nether unless provoked or otherwise threatened.

Their heights range on the upper scale of human heights but their twisted and dense physique makes for an obvious difference from what they once were. Some Underlin still hold traits from what they once were. Heads full of auburn hair or a pair of ocean blue eyes that peer out from their cursed visage. This is quite rare among them, however.

Diet: Underlin are the most ‘refined’ amongst the common beasts of the nether when it comes to diet. Their intelligence allows for them to hunt the beasts of the nether and determine what their mutated bodies can digest in terms of the local flora. They have learned to properly butcher creatures from hunts and combine them mushrooms and roots to make meals.

Lifespan: ?

B E H A V I O U R
Underlin are passive creatures, content to roam the nether as they see fit. Some Underlin have gathered together in tribes of sorts with a ‘protection in numbers’ mentality. They do not often attack other creatures of the nether unless first provoked. Most Underlin are intelligent enough to create and use weaponry as well as cover themselves in piecemeal armor and some have even taken to constructing primitive structures to protect themselves from the elements.

A B I L I T I E S
[Dark Vision]
[Tusks]
[Weapons]

W E A K N E S S E S
-

Y I E L D S
  • Tusks
  • Crude Weapons
Credit: AionTbird

Last edited by a moderator:

HollowWorld