Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

The Wizard(cas7 :p)

cas7

Villager
Nickname/Alias: Cas7
Height: 2 blocks
Weight: Unkown
Hair: White / Grey
Eyes: Dark red.
Skin: Unknown (He's never taken his robes of :p)
Identifying Marks: Scars running down his viens, is he an emo? Or are those marks from an amazing battle!
Appearance: Maniac!

Life Story:
Cas7's life is mostly unknown because of his death defying age, but from what we can tell, he hasn't left his hide-out for a very long time.

Cas7's childhood wasn't very long because both his parents had died when he was only 5, all caused by a spell that backfired. His father was a well known magician and his mother was a thief that lived her life in the shadows. His parents hadn't ever lived with each other, infact they only met one night (Haha nice touch, one night stands in the 1700). But the only other night they met was the night that would change Cas7's life for ever...

I felt like leaving it on a cliff hanger :) it was intentional not an accident. lol!

TheCastellan

Lord Zanros Hawklight
Maniac isn't an appearence...
And on the only night they met it changed your life forever? but you weren't alive?
Also how did they both die by the same spell if they only met once?

B

Bellon the Wise

From Wizard to the next.... needs a little work buddy.

cas7

Villager
Thank you bellon, to be fair i didn't put to
Much effort into this because this was before I joined the server.
Now hat I have seen he server and wish to take part in it I will write a new backstory.
Lookout for it.

cas7

Villager
1718, 2 years after Gandalfs birth. This is the day my life changed forever.
"Hehe, tOdays the day. The day I put my own mother in jail! Haha! You dirty thief, it's you that brought shame to this family's name. But im going to change that. Oh yes I will! and your going to help me."

By now Gandalf had lived out his childhood, well, as much as he could without parents. He had decided what he wanted to do with his life aswell, he wanted to do was become the greatest wizard alive. That's how he brought his mother in, he used his magical powers to read the marks off of a purse that had previously been stolen and caught her. And now he was going to test his power to the max, he was going to blow his own mother up from he insides out.

1719, a year after Gandalfs mother was sent to death. It was time. She was put in the middle of a roaring crowed, hungry for justice. And Gandalf was ready. With his trusty spell book in hand and fire in his heart he made his mother explode. And then he heard the cries. With blood raining from the stars above gandalf became a hero.

cas7

Villager
I did the best i could on an iPod :p so when I get back I will rewrite this and make changes that I want to make, thank you.

cas7

Villager
omg i just wrote it all out again tryed to look at something else and it deleted... i hadnt finished i needed to make a name but. it was all wrote out and ready. guess ill have to make it again.

cas7

Villager
1718, 16 years after Caseven birth. This is the day his life changed forever.
"Haha, todays the day. The day I put my own mother in jail! Haha! You dirty thief!"*Caseven spits in Cliora's face "Ha! How do you like it, how do you like it when your spat on and thrown onto the hard, cold floor. How does it feel to be walking in dads footsteps, Just, like he did."

By now Caseven had lived out his childhood, well, as much as he could without parents. He had decided what he wanted to do with his life, he wanted to become the greatest wizard alive. That's how he brought his mother in, he used his magical powers to read the marks off of a purse that had previously been stolen and caught her. His mum was the best thief on earth, her name was Cliora, she was the only thief that could move the shadows themselfs to cover her path of shame. She left Caseven and his father when Caseven was just 1 year old. But now he's brought her in, He's going to get his revenge.

1719, a year after Cliora was sent to death. It was time. It was time for Cliora to die. She was nailed to the holy cross and within a second, Caseven had cast his spell, She crumbeld and burnt and her ashes fell to the floor. "That's Cliora done with."...

Ha another cliff ending...

cas7

Villager
Nickname/Alias: Cas7
Height: 2 blocks
Weight: Unkown
Hair: White / Grey
Eyes: Dark red.
Skin: Unknown (He's never taken his robes of :p)
Identifying Marks: Scars running down his viens, is he an emo? Or are those marks from an amazing battle!
Appearance: Old, Unhuman like and Crazy!