Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Thehated6 - Application [Approved - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tim Norton

Villager
1. Your Minecraft username: Thehated6
2. Your real name: Timothy Norton
3. Age: Eighteen
4. Gender: Male
5. Country: United States of America

6. Have you read the Tome of Citizenship or agree to do so before signing into Hollow World for the first time?

Answer: I have browsed the Tome of Citizenship and will be reviewing it with a keen eye before signing into Hollow World so that no mistakes or complaints can be made and that the experience will be a pleasurable one without interuption from my end.

7. How do you feel about the 'roleplay' aspect of our server? Do you have any experience roleplaying?
Answer: The reason I wish to join this server is for the roleplay aspect! I have been a tabletop roleplayer for fourteen years and an active roleplayer on Cyberchat RP/The Keep and similar forum and chat based roleplayer servers for ten years soon to be eleven. I've also had experience on games such as WoW, Eve Online, and similar MMORPGs.
8. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, your interests / hobbies and why you are here in 8 sentences or more.

Answer: Lets take a dive off the deep end! I'm first and foremost a conisure of many a refined pleasurable hobby be it the collection of reptiles that I care for and breed in the field of Herpetology or perhaps if something fast paced and combat oriented is desired; I am a skilled player in both Paintball and Airsoft! Haveing a natural knack for chemistry, it is only natural that I am a science-oriented student that is pursueing a bachelors degree soon enough in Biochemistry to finally acheive the goal of getting my Pathology degree to work in the field of Healthcare. I used to belong to a Boyscout Troop in my younger years, and have always had a desire to enjoy the outdoors since I was young due to my families background working with the land and pulling beauty out of the weeds. After many years of being absorbed in games such as Dungeons and Dragons or Pathfinder, I have always craved a new experience and finding the realm of Minecraft where you can let your imagination go wild... it simply was a perfect fit to put one and one together! After finding a few friends whom play Minecraft themselves I was only sucked into the world and have been drawn back to it ever sense to spend some time and have a few laughs here or there. Also to note, I am part of a theatre troope, and I have played many personalities and have quite the array of 'characters' that I can choose from and become in a roleplaying enviroment which benefits both the experience of the game and my own acting at the same time. You will be assured to have a renewed vibrance and creativity if I am accepted upon the server, adding on of course to the already instilled brilliance of it all.

9. If you have examples of your work please attached them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Answer: I do not have any work at this time due to a brad new gameing laptop that I am working off of, but if desired I would be more than happy to write something up for people to see but only if truely desired.
10. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

Answer: The only I wish to share beyond what is said, is that I take my roleplaying seriously... but when it comes down to it, its still a game and the goal here is to have fun! Hopefully I will play alongside you chaps soon but untill then please keep me in consideration!
11. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xraying and xray texture packs) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

Answer: I am aware, and have read about it through the forum as I lurked through topics.

12. How did you find out about our server?
Answer: I have found out about the server after being told about it by a close friend of mine, CrazyRabbit.​

Status
Not open for further replies.