Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Themsyteryman1 - application [Declined - Sally]

Status
Not open for further replies.

themysteryman1

I think I might like it here
What is your minecraft username:
Themysteryman1

How old are you:

What gender are you:
Male

What country do you live in:
United States of America

Do you agree to read our survival guide before logging onto the server:
Yes i do agree

Do you agree to consult both our tome of citizenship and everything you need to know before asking any questions in game:
Yes i do agree

Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction:
My name is gonzo fufa. I have always lived my life in luxury and happiness. Any thing I wanted in the world was mine. I was given toys, meals, a great place to sleep, and a gigantic house, or should i say castle to roam around in. On my Th birthday I was given a dagger, some food, and 10 coins and was told i had to move out and to adapt to the world. When this happened i was surprised. I was living the great life anyone could ever have. But now i'm stealing things for my survival. I only stole from the rich for they had everything they wouldn't see this stuff missing. Even though I am always doing this I seemed to adapt to this. I became very good at it. I learned what i am is a rouge. But one day i saw some eggs where stolen from a old lady. I followed the man for i was going to steal them back and give them to the old lady. I followed the man to a house up on a hill. I got in got the eggs. But when i was about to leave i was stopped by the old man. The old man told me to sit down so we could talk. He knew exactly what to say to get my attention. He told me there is guilds in almost every town that recruit rouges and thieves. The old man kept talking about how they would steal things when nobody knew and that they would get paid by people to steal things or mess up a business. Allot of people relied on these people to ruin people who the buyers wanted ruined. If someone was ripped off and didn't get a refund they would call this guild and they would ruin that mans life. I kept listening on and on about this guild. The old man said that it was time for me to leave and to think about these guilds. Once i left i started running towards the nearest city or town there is to find one of these guilds. I knew one of these guilds where a new life for me.

Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what are your interests/hobbies are, and why you would like to be part of our community in around 8 sentences or more. You do not have to dis close any personal information i you don't want to, but we'd just would like to know what kinda person you are.:

My name is Zachary. But i liked to be called Zach. Anyway my hobbies are video gaming, swimming, basketball, and gardening. I would like to be part of your community because i see i have found a role-play server that actually role-plays.
I would love to come in do some mining or stealing (if allowed) and not let some overpowered dude come over and kill me. I think this server is what i am looking for.
i hope to be part of its community.

Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside. you can attach them to this post using the upload file button or link a image of it.:
No i don't really have anything for you.

Is there anything else you wish to share us:

No not really. well.. i get really overexcited by the most tiniest of things.

Are you aware that the use of black magic(xray, xray texture packs, and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server and is a banishable offense:
Yes i am aware and will not use any black magic

How did you find out about our server:

My cousin told me about it. said it was really cool.

Have you voted for us:
Yes i have

Kierkegaard

You need to correct your grammar. It makes it really hard to read. Also, there are many spelling mistakes. On top of that, your story is good, but flesh it out... How'd you get the curse? Why'd it effect you? What's the extent of your magic? What happened to the people you knew?

But seriously, correct your grammar, punctuate, capitalize. It hurt my eyes.

themysteryman1

...i thought it wasnt supposed to be a backstory. its supposed to be the feelings of the character. i did read the topic and it did not have a backstory it had the feelings of the character

Kierkegaard

I'm going to put in bold all your spelling and grammar mistakes. On top of that, I'm going to italicize all the terrible sentences you wrote.

I was once loved by all. i brought a smile to everyone's faces. but now when my face is shown to others they look away and pretend they never saw my hideous face (Please use the word face more!). The breeze of the air hitting my face is the only thing that makes me smile. i no longer belong. i dream for a world where i can just be free and enjoy the beautiful world (Use world some more in this sentence, it will spice it up a bit). where i can make a flower bloom with the touch of my hand. where i can finish my dream. My dream... never to be finished (comma) never to done. as i sit out here in this cold (comma) icy place. i think. i think of what could of (have) happened. i could of had a normal life. children and all. but... that all changed when i was taken away (really cause?) cause of my curse. my curse i was given for being the best at all (What does that even mean?). i was cocky. now i am hideous and all i can do is magic and alchemy. as a warlock. i may be a child (that's not a sentence). but i can still try. but one day i hope (Using the word but back to back is a creative way to start sentences). a person will come (you mean that) hat will accept me. that... that..... will not care (about) of my condition.
(hope you liked it i was just throwing ideas out)

I didn't even add the commas or periods where they needed to be.

Correct your mistakes and flesh out your story. I'm trying to help you. People don't want 13 year olds on the server... trust me. If your story and grammar look good you're much more likely to get accepted.

themysteryman1

i got it from a book... i forget what it is called. but they guy was the most popular and really good at stuff and he was really into it and he talked to a witch with umm... how can i say this, he talked like he was better then everyone else. and the witch put a curse on him where he was hideous because he was not going to be good at everything if he wasnt beautiful. he became a outcast and hid from everyone.

themysteryman1

the only thing the curse did to the guy was make him hideous. but i added magic to it. just a little. he will suck at it and kinda practice in game. yeah everything else is me. i dont know what i will do. probably open a sorcery shop.

themysteryman1

looks like it was kinda declined :( well when the three days are up i will make another. just gonna wait the rest of the time just in case it gets accepted

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
It hasn't been declined until it says [declined] in the name, so don't worry.
Alright, try doing some things to fix up your application, add the proper questions back in and check other approved applications just in case.
As for the answer to 6, it is best if you also have a bit of a scenario that your character can play through. This should help: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...en-in-character-and-a-background-story.15470/

And 7 needs 8 sentences or more about yourself, preferably not about minecraft.

themysteryman1

number 7 isnt about minecraft. i talked about my hobbies and a little bit about my life. when did they put swimming competitions into minecraft?

SallyPirate

Lord of Altera
only if they're inactive for 3 days..
But I'm sorry, I'm going to decline this. I have tried to help a lot already and I can't help if you wont listen..

Status
Not open for further replies.